Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
ok this all started when someone asked me about my eyebrows on my car. mine are just painted but the need or want to remove them for inspections, carwashes, and any other need to remove them, started to make me think. why not try to make a set, take a bunch of pictures, thickness evaluation, and attachment ideas and make a few sets as a prototype. any interest in these. at my school i get discounts on paint and clear. and even prep materials, all i need is an interest in these. i also need some ideas on size, shape and thickness.mine go to the top most line on the headlight, and all the way across. once i get all that info ill try to make a set based on those specifications. also price? any idea of what people are willing to pay for a full one off set of eyelids?

H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
most guys just use clear headlight covers and paint them so they can pull the covers easily if the need arises. plus it protects the whole light

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
S
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
S
thought id offer, since i just go to school, and then after i do what i want. i go to school from 430pm to 140am yes its insane but im switching to days, so ill have extra time to do what ever i want.

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
shavedsvt and I were bouncing ideas off eachother about him possibly making these.

I know I would be interested in a set. He has the materials/resources readily avail. I think these could potentially be alot nicer than the painted clear covers. I have not seen a set of the clear covers on a contique but I would think it would look cleaner putting the fiberglass eyebrow straight onto the factory housing. I also feel this is a better alternative to vinyl brows.

Again this is just an interest check to toss around the idea but if enough are interested he would make a prototype and go from there.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B

I am waiting to paint my fiber glass eyebrows (almost done!!). If you have any questions on the process I did let me know and we can talk about it.

I personally didn't want to use vinyls or paint due to the fact that I feel it would look cheap. Also they can be easily removed and reinstalled.

98.5 Black SVT with 34k miles Build #5683 Born on 4\15\1998 WR Headers GMK CAI Blaupunkt system fiberglass tweeter pods L.E.D. tail lights in the works
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I'm interested for sure, but before committing to it, I'd want to see one finished product.

My vinyl eyelids look awesome from a distance but cheap up close.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by SVT4STD:
I'm interested for sure, but before committing to it, I'd want to see one finished product.

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

i have got mine painted right on the light. they don't look bad at all. but i would be interested in seeing a nice set made.

G/f's black 99se sport 5 speed 2 1/2 test pipe-custom cat back 3 single tip cai with kn3530 safc optimized tb 8mm plug wires spec stage 1 clutch svt front bumper
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I'd be interested if something flowed with CF and Silfro

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by pimpdcontour:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

i have got mine painted right on the light. they don't look bad at all. but i would be interested in seeing a nice set made.

Paint your bumper!

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard