Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
hi has anyone put a receiver hitch on their tour? if so where can i get one cheap? im gonna be moving and have a 4x8 trailer like the one from harbor freight i wanna get one that just bolts on i dont have to do any welding. i know its a contour but it's all i got now. let me know thanks.

1999 Ford Contour SE Zetec with 137k miles. AIM Name: ContourAlf Yahoo IM: Contour_Freak
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
This question is asked about 4 times a month. Just search for hitch, you'll find all the info you need.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
i know i can but im looking for one that bolts on. my next step is to go over to u-haul and see if the got one for my car.

1999 Ford Contour SE Zetec with 137k miles. AIM Name: ContourAlf Yahoo IM: Contour_Freak
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by contourfreak22:
i know i can but im looking for one that bolts on. my next step is to go over to u-haul and see if the got one for my car.

got enough threads on this, search on it

most hitches now adays bolt on ....

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
I have a Hidden Hitch taht bolts on. Its a decent hitch, but I don't believe it was easy at all to put on. But its out there.

95 LX-with a mind of its own 24v DOHC SVT exhaust and K&N=all thats worth modding Go Fighting Sioux!!!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Since it doesn't seem like you are searching, I did it for you.

Contour hitch

Since the hitch fits the SVT with a small notch in the bumper, it will fit any other model Contour or Mystique with no modifications.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
F
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
F
Poor contour Gte a $400 truck for hauling stuff, and leave that contour alone!!

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by SVT4STD:
Since it doesn't seem like you are searching, I did it for you.

Contour hitch

Since the hitch fits the SVT with a small notch in the bumper, it will fit any other model Contour or Mystique with no modifications.

oh im sorry guess i didnt search good enough.

E
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
E
ITs a contour not a D@mn pick-up. Why the hell would you want to put that on a contour . Thats just like when i saw this guys integra with a trailer hitch i wanted to slap his dumb @ss. I got an . Stop being cheap and go find a cheap @ss truck. And save the Contour's tranny

J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
Maybe I should post some pics of mine with the airplane on the trailer, or the motocycle on the trailer, or the big azz trailer I moved my house with. Oh and original tranny AND clutch at 138,000 and it ain't babyed, baby!

Jim T.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats".--H.L. Mencken Bumper sticker, OXYMORON #65 - Liberal Thinker
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard