Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
I am getting 2 gauges and I have decided to go with A/F and then a voltmeter. What do you think of those choices? I chose these pretty much for show because I picked up a dash with it molded in there.

Which ones to choose to match my interior? The NV which are green at night, or the Phantom II which are just plain white numbers?

And BTW I have an SVT so I want to match those gauges. I think the Phantom II's are nicer and won't be so bright but let me hear your input.

D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
I have the Autometer Phantom series ones, not the Phantom II. They match very well in the day time, white face with red needles.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by dpa43:
I have the Autometer Phantom series ones, not the Phantom II. They match very well in the day time, white face with red needles.

Same here...Oil pressure and Air/Fuel. I still need to pick up one more, but I don't know what one I want/need yet...

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
D
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Originally posted by dpa43:

Same here...Oil pressure and Air/Fuel. I still need to pick up one more, but I don't know what one I want/need yet...

I have the Oil pressure & Temp, Volts & Air/Fuel. I still have one more hole to fill in the A-Pillar, don't know what else to get.

Originally posted by Davo:
Good work, Dave. You're definitely the #1 interior guy around these parts; always innovating.

Redline Goods ShifterBoots:5% Discount
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
I believe most have gone with the Phantom Series gauges that do not have indiglos.

Personally, I have Water (Elect), Oil Pressure (Mech), and A/F

Ryan Trollin!
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by RTStabler51:
I believe most have gone with the Phantom Series gauges that do not have indiglos.

Personally, I have Water (Elect), Oil Pressure (Mech), and A/F

Same here, only, my water temp gauges is mechanical as well as my oil pressure. Considering a different gauge in place of the A/F though.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard