Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Ok. I'll Keep My Eyes Peeled. However The Mounting Tabs On My Depo Lights Are Much Beefier Than The OEM. I Just Bought Mine This Past October. Could They Have Revised Them Perhaps?

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
J
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
J
where in the heck do I get either type of lights? I have glazzing lights and they are forming condensation in them. Besides I'd rather buy non-oem parts.

99 Ford Contour SE T Red XM Radio CD/MP3 Player Aftermarket Wheel covers debadged
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by jtmccann81:
where in the heck do I get either type of lights? I have glazzing lights and they are forming condensation in them. Besides I'd rather buy non-oem parts.

Link to rockauto... TYC Lamps

-------------------- 1999 Black/Tan CSVT #2658 of 2760 201,000+km - K&N, Magnecor race wires, Optima red top, BAT Euro Kit, KVR CF pads, PIAA Plasma Ion bulbs. 1989 Yamaha FZR600 - 40,000+km - K&N Pods, Stage 3 Jets, V&H 4-1 exhaust
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by hetfeild:
They haze much quicker than OEM and the mounting tabs break much easier. I have one Depo assembly on my Sport.

Do they now?
I've been runing depo lights for the past 2+ years with no hazing whatsoever. The problem with the depo lights is their crappy fitment. Mine extend out atleast a quarter of an inch on both sides of the body. I can get some pictures if you want. If I had to do it again, I would get OEM lights from the hookups on forums.

N
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
N
I don't have any gaps at all... We normally sell the Depo lights as well and we classify them as "Economy versions" as they normally are of a cheaper materials than the TYC/Gerena versions.

remember.. if you order, use the code below to save 5% off! This goes for any parts we sell which comes in handy for engine rebuilds alot of the Sealed Power and Fel-Pro items are better than the Motorcraft parts anyways

www.RockAuto.com

5% Discount Code = 442188262994
Valid until 8/8/06 with unlimited usage.

Input the code in the "how did you hear about us line" without any spaces, extra words or anything else - just the code and it will automatically calculate the discount.

Crispy 99 Cougar - Arancio Atlas/Grey Graphite Pearl Custom Widebody 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4014/6535 - Born 10/21/97 98 CSVT - Silver Frost #4085/6535 - Born 11/10/97 See My Rides
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by jtmccann81:

I Get Mine Through Certifit...However You Have To Have A Business Account To Order Through Them. I Got Mine For $80.00 Exactly. (A Piece Unfortunately)

CSVT E0 3L 14.5 @ 94mph, Stock Intake, Stock Exhaust minus Resonator, CEL, And Broken Pass. Side CV...Untuned.
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by LOL @ CEG:

Do they now?
I've been runing depo lights for the past 2+ years with no hazing whatsoever. The problem with the depo lights is their crappy fitment. Mine extend out atleast a quarter of an inch on both sides of the body. I can get some pictures if you want. If I had to do it again, I would get OEM lights from the hookups on forums.

You Do Know That You Can Slot The Plastic Header Panel And Gain More Adjustment With Your Headlights Don't You?? That's What I Did With Mine. Although I Must Admit That They Fit Pretty Damn Well To Be "Cheapo Depo".

And As Stated A Few Posts Back, The Mounting Tabs On The Depo Units Look Beefier Than My OEM's. The Bottom Mounting Brace On The Depo Units Is Made Of A Thicker Guage Metal As Well.

T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'll take some pictures tonight and show you what I mean.

L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
I had my Depo lights for over a year....not even a scratch. Fit great too.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
so i ordered a set of headlights and got one depo and one tyc. Theres only a couple differences but nothing noticable at all. i love em

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2283621 98 Contour SVT #1756 70 MGB GT (modified more than my contour)
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard