Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#1592891 06/22/06 06:50 AM
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
bill has the front cable and the parking brake unit at the same price of 72.09. this seems odd. i beleive the front cable is connected to the ebrake lever. you'd have to call him to ask if he's got a part# for each one or if its one in the same. thats why i said there was no front cable, cuz i believe its part of the lever unit. when i ordered my cables they sent me the lever my mistake instead. when i opened it, it was the ebrake handle and the "front"cable with the yoke attached at the end.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
#1592892 06/23/06 06:12 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by hmouta:
bill has the front cable and the parking brake unit at the same price of 72.09. this seems odd. i beleive the front cable is connected to the ebrake lever. you'd have to call him to ask if he's got a part# for each one or if its one in the same. thats why i said there was no front cable, cuz i believe its part of the lever unit. when i ordered my cables they sent me the lever my mistake instead. when i opened it, it was the ebrake handle and the "front"cable with the yoke attached at the end.

Yes, I have talked to BJ and thats exaqctly how it is. They only sell it as the Handle assmbly w/ the front cable together. I guess we are both right...

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
#1592893 06/24/06 01:56 AM
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
Originally posted by posthuman63t:
Originally posted by hmouta:

Yes, I have talked to BJ and thats exaqctly how it is. They only sell it as the Handle assmbly w/ the front cable together. I guess we are both right...

see, how who says people arent civilized anymore.

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Andy W._dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard