Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Hey guys, I posted in aesthetics but no one knew, so I'm gonna leave this here and ask where you guys can tell me where to get the Glow Gauge Faces for my 98 Mystique in good old Canadian KM/H. That would be much appreciated, what would be even more would be an easier way like changing the Needle lights and changing that Green to lets say Blue, and have the needles red, lol but thats down the line I guess. If you guys can lend a hand, that would be great. I mean if it's not a website and its a store please tell me where in the GTA I can find it and I'm the out the door yesterday, TIA CEG.

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
anyone know ? D:

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
I am Canuckian
I am Canuckian
M
I'm unaware that any were ever made. I know there was some interest but it never materialized AFAIK.

Sorry

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
i cant rember the name fof the company so i wont be much help. But there is a company in Barrie that makes custom guages foy any car owner...its like 150 i think.

Wesley

1999 SVT black And a Blond Haired Blue eyes girlfriend. How can it get any better?
B
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B

CSVT Feels Like Heaven Goes Like Hell Profile
G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
I have indiglo guages from cali. but they're in both kph and mph. They make them for the tours though!

Moderated by  Gerald_dup1, mbb41_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard