Next Thread
Print Thread
#1592476 06/17/06 04:46 PM
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
ok, i bought a new cd player, figure out my problems and all. speakers work fine, but if i hook the sub amp up, nothing. no sound, no antena up. but without, it all works fine. i got a new kenwood HU. i'm running a rockford fosgate to power the speakers. could i have the remote and power antena wire hooked up backwords? my antena works when the sub's not hooked up and so does the amp, so i don't know, but i heard they are simialar wires so it might not matter what is hooked to what. any thoughts? I have power to both amps when they're hooked up, but the power light doesn't come on so i think it's remote wire related.. but with no sub amp, other amp works. the remote wire runs to the back and is split to go to each amp. any help?

2003 Dodge SRT-4 Mods: more than 250 characters worth!
#1592477 06/18/06 03:04 AM
H
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
H
the kenwood will not give power to the antenna if u have a cd or sat radio playing. if u play a cd the antenna should come down after 2-3 seconds. if it doesnt, somethings wired wrong. did u buy the hu used? kenwood marks the wires pretty well. one should be like blue and the other blue/white

Hugo AIM:omegazodiac 95 gl & 99 contour svt #1750/2760 my profile pics stuff for sale

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard