Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Hey guys,
I'm having an extremely hard time trying to find good gauges for my Mystique Post 98. The problem is they're all for contours (which is okay I guess, because they both work) but not okay because I need them in KM/H and I know they make them. I tried all the eBay links that I found searching the forums, but all are dead obviously, I tried googling them and looking through a bunch of car parts stores but they only have them in the MPH version. Simply put, anyone know exactly where to get KM/H glow gauges for my car? I mean if not online maybe a store I could visit? TIA

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
M
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
M
any help would be nice

1998 Mercury Mystique LS - Looking for SVT EXHAUST, SVT Rear bumper (silver frost) and ANY rocker mouldings (side skirts)
K
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
K
Your going to have a hard time find glow guages in Km/h.

Import Intelligence has guages in Km/h but not for our cars. They may be your best bet, give them an e-mail see if they could make their Contour guages in Km/h.

Or find some Canada residents on the forums where they got their glow guages.

My ride(Cardomain link) : '95 Contour 16V Zetec DOHC, Teal , ATX Born on Sep. 4, 1995 86+ miles *LEDs mods are on their way!*

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard