Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by BlackE1:
Originally posted by mystiquevltwin:
Originally posted by BlackE1:
the A\C is only used if wearing a suit or other special occasions, like passengers who complain about there hair in the wind!

I hear ya man haha, but at least you dont lose 70% of your power when you turn it on lol

i can imagine, i can feel a power loss when it kicks in, i thought something was wrong with my car the first few cycles.

Same here, but it is worth it. Supposed to be 95 and humid here tomorrow, even with the windows down going fast it won't make it any better!

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
I feel your pain. My A/C doesnt work as well. When I refill it...it stays cool for the season. I just have been lazy and not refilled it this year.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
mine is really weird. It blows hot, so i went to put a can of refrigerant in it, and the pressure shot way up into the red! When the compressor kicks on it goes down a little, but i know the pressure isn't good so i had to bleed it out.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Yeah, my mom's contour has a leak as well. Unfortunately, the window regulator on the driver's side is shot as well and so the window doesn't power down. Fortunately, every season I am able to recharge the a/c and it maintains. Just need some time to get that regulator squared away. I recall a few times I took her car to Taco Bell, not realizing the window wouldn't go down. Heh, pretty funny scence watching a guy open the door and stepping out to order food!

99 Black Contour SE Sport
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard