Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
#1590405 06/14/06 04:48 AM
R
rouar Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Seriously this is probably the deadest I've ever seen NECEG.

I'm busy with job interviews and working and as much socializing with my college friends until we inevitably part. It's started to show on here - Goonz and I were neck-in-neck in terms of post count until the past six or so months. (a good thing?) Also working on the 80s/90s movies thing too (people at the meet know what I'm talking about) .. saw Groundhog Day for the first time tonight.

Interview Number Two for Fidelity is coming tomorrow - could possibly be working near bishop and ronin. Technically it's number 1.5, one person had to cancel with me last time. Also had a favorable interview at Omni Services in Worcester with a second on the way. Numerous phone interviews and (failed!) interviews at other positions as well. This job searching thing is very slow but sure ...

... how about you? Or is it just dead in here for no reason?

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Ive been checking this forum all day yesterday hoping there would be some action in a topic
My sleeping schedule is a disaster. working nights 10pm-8am and having a random day off in the middle of the week just throws it in the spin cycle
on the up-side im makin some fair money until i can find a better job with benefits and such
also been tryin to fix my new laptop's memory problem, get my summer tires mounted, other car-related shenanigans and hang out with friends on my day off
sorry if im going on, i have no one to talk to at 7am when im out of work early

does ceg condone emulator/rom talk? i found a n64 emulator that lets you play multiplayer games online(mario kart for example ) if we have a few challengers we could get some games goin.
thats all for now

- 98 SVT #5999 -. -CDA-7894 w/ ipod interface -Knauberized, Trubendz 2.5/highflow cat
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
working for the weekend here, as usual.
I pretty much dread having to come here everyday because there's so much to do at home.

Yesterday, our neighbors suddenly brought a lawn service person over to give them an estimate on cutting down some trees. They had a slot open for this afternoon last minute, so they gave the neighbors a deal.
They'll be driving their equipment across our lawn all afternoon, and I'm really not too happy with that.
The owner is worried about his truck sinking into an unknown sinkhole, both in the yard and on the street. Their side of the fence is still too wet from all the rain, so I guess there's not much choice but our yard.
I hate that helpless feeling where I'm stuck here not knowing what's going on somewhere else.

THEN the neighbors said they want to give us the wood. Mike is too busy trying to prepare for bikeweek, so I don't know how we're going to have time to stack wood, or WHERE for that matter. I'm sure the tree guys are going to leave an utter mess all over the place too.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
dang!
that totally blows!
hopefully they are smart enought to lay down plywood where they are going to drive.
i would be pissed if they ruined the lawn.
so is this the neighbors on the deck side of the house?

i suppose you could always stack the wood under the deck.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
yeah deck side - the Harley people.
I think the tree guy did mention plywood, so I'm hoping that turns into a reality.

Stacking the wood under the deck might have to be the way to go. As far away from the house as possible too.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Yes - keep as far away as you can to avoid insects, etc.

Doug 2006 Mercury Milan V6 Premier Dark Blue Pearl Former owner of a 2000 SVT Contour
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I have been on all day reading posts inbetween working on things. Yesterday afternoon I must have had about 20 phone calls in about 45 minutes, but that is what you get for working on about 6 different tasks at the same time, let alone the other ones I have been working on that I am waiting for data on at the moment, I think in total I will ahve to process data from about 10 or so different tests, with instrumentation counts ranging from 12 to 36+ on each one ... I have been trying to gather and figure out what I will need to install the SVT bumpers and side skirts onto my car, think that I have everything but I need to see the bumpers first to know if I need anything else. That is going to be fun, they will not fit in a contour, might try my gf's taurus but I think my parents windstar is the best choice, if they let me take it .... although I might just take it when they are in California moving my brother to Stanford for grad school ... work is busy one day and slow the next, well at least until that data comes in ... or I have to travel to Florida for the testing ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I was in Chicago last week and went to 2 of the 3 Sox games this past weekend. I don't contribute all that much anyway.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
This week is a little crazy here at work as it's the end of the school year and staff laptops are being returned for the summer, and guess who has to collect all them? They are being turned in with power cords and network cables missing. So I have to be everyones mommy and call them to get them returned. Also getting ready for alot of summer projects in IT for all the buildings. My area will be the maintenance of all the elementary schools. Re-imaging, re-wiring, and cleaning older iMacs. Fun, fun!

When I get home from work, I'm either napping or working on one of our 6 cars, but usually mine.

I have my sisters wedding this week, which I'm also in. Pick up my tux today, rehersal on Friday, wedding on Sunday.

I totally forgot the wedding was this week till my brother said to pick up my tux on Wed. So that's more money to spend that wasn't expected and I'm already broke right now.

This weekend was supposed to be a weekend to finally relax for once but I guess I can scratch that. I'm on CEG alot but mostly just at work, or late at night before bed.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
A lot more scrutiny over browsing time at work, a lack of a computer at home until this past weekend, and my driving the SVT less have added to the lack of updates from me.

Matt, that'd be great if you got the job down here. We'd definitely have to meet up for lunch sometime.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard