Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by R_G:
North Brunswick, South Brunswick and East Brunswick are all fine - New Brunswick is not.

really?? I had family just move from right behind st. peters hospital. It was always mostly quiet there, though the college kids were kinda loud sometimes.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
R
R_G Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Rutgers kids don't "rule" there no more - right by St. Peters and Robert Wood Johnson, Route 27 and the surroundings it's all ghetto there - with gangs and what not.

Now that's the typical situation in every "large" city in NJ - Camden, Trenton, New Brunswick, Paterson, Jersey City, AC, Newark - they all go from bad to worse with constantly increasing gang violence, guns, etc. All of them were voted as the most dangerous places in NJ...

T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
wow, i mean yeah i know where the bad parts of the town were...but where they lived (duke street) always seemed to be a quiet area to me. And up and down easton ave.

seriously, all the problems they had over the years were related to the college kids. One got too drunk one night and tried to come in their house via the front door. My uncle promptly told the guy to go sleep it off somewhere else, and he proceeded to try and kick their door down!!

Last edited by TGO; 06/28/06 11:51 PM.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard