Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Keep us posted on your sales experience Dave, my mother in law is going to be turning in her Freestyle and she hates Suburban Ford (formally Jerome-Duncan) already. They sent her a letter saying they'd need to see the car before she turns it in and it would take THREE TO FOUR HOURS She is so pissed about this that she's going to another dealership to get a car, maybe not even a Ford product and has even pushed her to just buy the car instead of leasing, nice job Suburban Ford

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
MxRacer Offline OP
Addicted CEG\'er
OP Offline
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Keep us posted on your sales experience Dave

i'm not sure i would be much help, rog. everything i do is strictly commercial, and at anywhere from 10-20 units per month, the service quality may be a bit skewed in my favor.. lol.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Keep us posted on your sales experience Dave, my mother in law is going to be turning in her Freestyle and she hates Suburban Ford (formally Jerome-Duncan) already. They sent her a letter saying they'd need to see the car before she turns it in and it would take THREE TO FOUR HOURS She is so pissed about this that she's going to another dealership to get a car, maybe not even a Ford product and has even pushed her to just buy the car instead of leasing, nice job Suburban Ford

You don't have to turn it into the dealer you bought it from. What if you moved during the time of ownership across country? My g/f bought hers in Hillsdale and sure wasn't driving down to turn it in. And turn in took about 15 minutes. Barely looked at the car even. Just signed off on the paper work.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
I know that Todd, but she didn't and now that she does, its not going back there, thats for sure. When she had her last ride, an Explorer, she leased it from Jerome-Duncan and it took just like you said, about 15 minutes and the inspection was over, but what in the hell do they need to do to it thats going to take 3-4 hours, hell, you could find Hoffa out in Milford in that amount of time

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
you could find Hoffa out in Milford in that amount of time

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
R
"Absolut Rara."
"Absolut Rara."
R
Originally posted by todras:

You don't have to turn it into the dealer you bought it from. What if you moved during the time of ownership across country? My g/f bought hers in Hillsdale and sure wasn't driving down to turn it in. And turn in took about 15 minutes. Barely looked at the car even. Just signed off on the paper work.

Yeah, when I turned in the Ranger last year, it was literally a 5 minute deal. They barely even glanced at it, which is good, because it had a bunch of scratches, lol.

Balance is the Key. rarasvt@comcast.net
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard