Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I wish that is how the car looked right now (even Zaino can't help it right now). The project started out as F500 as I was going to purchase a Fairlane 500, but I ended up finding a better Torino in the end.

I am just getting started on this, and the project will actually involve 2 1968 Torino GT's. They will be a restomod of sorts and will be running big blocks with manual trans, Cobra brakes, etc etc. The site is now up (with no content yet), but there will be some soon. www.twintorino.com

I will likely start a post somewhere soon.. rather than hijack other threads .

K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Keep us posted as many of us like "restomods", best of both worlds

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Zaino ftw.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Hey thanks, SVTforme. I ended up getting some Rejex from a True Value in Eastpointe. Haven't tried it yet, gotta go get some Dawn first.

Originally posted by SVTforme:
You can get Zaino at the barbershop (still not sure why they are the only retailers around) in the Devonshire Mall in Windsor if you care to take the drive over. That is where I get mine from.

I tried to find a place in Detroit, but had no luck.

Andy 96 Contour V6 101000 miles
Y
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
Y
Originally posted by GTO Pete:
Zaino ftw.

I'll have to agree. Honestly, for the prices Roger pays for all of those wax products, I figured he would have won the wax-off at SZ06 by a landslide. The fact that you won, tells me I need to buy Zaino and save my money.

Mark

2000 Black CSVT 3.0L Hybrid - 206fwhp & 195fwtq
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
Originally posted by GTO Pete:
Zaino ftw.

I'll have to agree. Honestly, for the prices Roger pays for all of those wax products, I figured he would have won the wax-off at SZ06 by a landslide. The fact that you won, tells me I need to buy Zaino and save my money.

Mark

I don't think my product line is as much as the Zaino product line when you consider all the recommended steps involved. Mine has (4), how many does Zaino have, seriously

-Griots clay...$20.00
-Klasse AIO/SG package...$53.00
(came with MF towels)
-Pinnalce Souveran...$60.00 (on sale)

Total...$133.00

One thing to consider here is I only use the Souveran on customers who want the best "topper", so if you factor in the other Pinnacle product, "signature series" you can cut that price down to under $100.00 and if I were to use S100, the price would be about $90.00.

As far as saving money when using Zaino, I'm under the impression if you follow their directions you need all tens of the Z steps, so how much is it, really As far as who won the wax off, well, after reading some of the posts for it some people voted for what they preferred and I really don't care, just want to point that out to you. It was a unamious decision that NOONE could tell the difference between the two sides, lets be honest. I don't want/need this to turn into some epic battle, but I'd really like to clear up the price thing, Pete, can you help us out

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard