Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
LOL! I knew it!
The tempation was just to great for you to resist, huh?

K
Korfu Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
can you blame me... i mean co me on.... you would have done it too.

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
so if you if it was in your driveway and you drove it to the parking lot, why is your stratus in the reflection?

are you sure you didn't just see it in parking lot and stopped to take pictures?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I sure would have Brett.
But why didn't you get us a better picture of the interior??
Yeah, who's Stratus was/is that?

K
Korfu Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by LUCA:
I sure would have Brett.

Thats my friend daves stratus. He works there. I really could care less if people believe me or not cause i know that i did infact take it for a spin. Directed towards elky not Luca. But i understand why you would doubt it. Btw i forgot my camera back at school and cant get it till next semister so i had Dave, stratus, meet me outside where he works with his camera.

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Next time that car is in your driveway give me a call.

You're a bad boy Brett.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by Korfu:
Originally posted by LUCA:
I sure would have Brett.

Thats my friend daves stratus. He works there. I really could care less if people believe me or not cause i know that i did infact take it for a spin. Directed towards elky not Luca. But i understand why you would doubt it. Btw i forgot my camera back at school and cant get it till next semister so i had Dave, stratus, meet me outside where he works with his camera.

not that i didnt believe you, just making sure your not pulling any really late april fools jokes on us!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard