Next Thread
Print Thread
J
jtour Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Just got new tires for my Tour and boy does it make a huge difference!! Now, they arent the best tires but they sure beat 7 year old tires. Car handles like a dream! Its so much fun to drive the tour again.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Kumho&tireModel=ECSTA+711&vehicleSearch=false&partnum=05ZR6E711&fromCompare1=yes&place=0

Last edited by jtour; 06/07/06 01:05 PM.

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
With you being from Chi I'd like to warn out on driving those tires in cold weather. I couldnt get traction with em when it was below 45 outside with my old mustang and could consistently lock em up light bracking in cold weather with dry roads. The rubber becomes almost like a roack on em, BUT as for a summer tire they are vry nice.

You are in for a treat when it rains, you almost wont belive how good they grip.

J
jtour Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by djdanyloz:
With you being from Chi I'd like to warn out on driving those tires in cold weather. I couldnt get traction with em when it was below 45 outside with my old mustang and could consistently lock em up light bracking in cold weather with dry roads. The rubber becomes almost like a roack on em, BUT as for a summer tire they are vry nice.

You are in for a treat when it rains, you almost wont belive how good they grip.

Yeah the tires are on my summer rims. I use my stock steelies for the winter. I love them so much. The car feels like new!

What kind of stang do/did have?

"Do what you like, Because you have to drive it!"-Me 99 Contour LX 95 Mustang GT Convertible 97 Z24 Cavalier

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard