Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
Well guys and girls, I need an EGR tube 'cause I was stupid and snapped mine and it's being held together with electrical tape and making my IMRC not work, so when I get paid next friday, I think I'm headed up to Harry's at some point and figured some of you might wanna come. So, anyone wanna meet up with me there and go pick things off junked 'Tours? I should be free most of the weekend and I don't car when we go down, so whoever's gonna come can tell me when they're free and want to go up. Later guys!

'99 Spruce Green SE "Sport" 'Tour, 2.5L MTX...80K and running like it just rolled off the lot. Tryin' to add an extra .5L ASAP
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Not sure what's on the agenda for this weekend yet but I will let you know.

How did you snap yours?

D
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
D
I snapped it when I replaced my spark plugs a couple months ago, I removed the UIM, and figuring "Hey, I've done this plenty of times and never snapped it, I won't this time!" I ripped the manifold up, and SNAP, broken. Fortunately my uncle bob gave me a fix for it, so as far as I know (I can't test it since my rear pass. tire keeps getting holes in it, it had 3 plugs before today, and I told my mom many times that it was unsafe and needed to be replaced and told her to take it to get replaced today, instead she gets it plugged again, so looks like I can't drive it until tomorrow night again, yet I'm the one with selective hearing ) it's fixed.

'99 Spruce Green SE "Sport" 'Tour, 2.5L MTX...80K and running like it just rolled off the lot. Tryin' to add an extra .5L ASAP
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
LOL!
Ya know, last time I was there they only had one 98+ and it was striped.
No engine, axles, or seats, only thing left was the dash and part of the console. Wonder if they got any new ones in.

P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
I'd love to go if I wasn't working.

I haven't be on lately due to personal reasons, but I'm...alive.

But anyway, maybe some other time I'll be able to go somewheres and finally meet more of you.

I call my E0 Claire. 24 hour what? I'm looking to buy a like-new condition SVT grill, and a shift knob that works with the reverse lever PM me with the details.
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
See if you can get me a temp gauge with normal on it from a cluster w/ a tach!

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Let me know if there's a '96-98 Cobra hood in there? Thanks!

Now owner of 0 SVT's. my web page
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
EZ Pull in New Ringold off Route 895 has lots of 'Tours/'Tiques. Not so picked over, either.
I'm going up Friday or Saturday for a few things.

1995 Contour GL, 118K 2.0L MTX
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Hmmm, a new yard (new to me)? I MUST check this one out. Thanks.

In case you didn't know...I am a diehard U-Pull-It fan. We even have our own cart so we don't have to carry our tools/parts.
Is this the place ZEE? EZ Pull

Dan, how far is this one from you? Wanna try to hit this one?
I know I can't go Friday, I might be able to go on Saturday but not early though.

I really don't know that you will find what you are looking for at Harry's unless in the last two weeks they got new tours in.

John, there were no Cobra's. But we'll keep and eye out for you.

Last edited by LUCA; 06/07/06 12:14 PM.
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Here you go.....

http://www.joesusedautoparts.com/Prices.html

From Bethlehem, you can either go 309 North to 895 West toward New Ringold, then six miles on the left.

or,

Link up with 248 North toward Lehighton. Exit onto 895 at the Bowmanstown exit. It's just past the Cantilever overpass there at Palmerton exit. Drive forever, cross 309, then same directions as above.

1995 Contour GL, 118K 2.0L MTX
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard