Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Always had positive dealings with Bill. I won't bother with the local dealers - they're doofusses.

I just hope my brakes get here by Friday... Bill?

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Frosty:
I ordered SE sideskirts for my Zetec. I got SVT sideskirts, but didn't realize it till 6 months later when it went to paint.

are you complaining?

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
OK OK! I hear about this Bill Jenkins on this forum more than I hear about Bin Laden on the news! Im sure hes a great guy but guys get real! and

J
Veteran CEG\'er
OP Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by Contour1998:
OK OK! I hear about this Bill Jenkins on this forum more than I hear about Bin Laden on the news! Im sure hes a great guy but guys get real! and

Bill Jenkins....Bin Laden....Hmmm

Protect your fragile sensibilities by not opening such posts. I�d rather see ten posts like this recognizing good service and thanking a vendor and fellow member of CEG than one typical bashing post. Unfortunately, the ratio is usually the other way round.

Be interesting to see an estimate of how much money (and hassle) Bill has saved CEG members over the years.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
T
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
Always had positive dealings with Bill.

I just hope my brakes get here by Friday... Bill?

Outa luck this time. Bummer. A refund will be issued, so even when things don't quite work out, Bill is always easy to deal with.

Must be that jumbly-wumbly thing happening again.
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
true he's done alot for us! very good person. thanks bill!

1999 Ford Contour SE Zetec with 137k miles. AIM Name: ContourAlf Yahoo IM: Contour_Freak
P
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
P
Bill has always been very helpful to me and extremely easy to work with. The only issues I've had are that he is sometimes hard to get ahold of and he seems a little forgetful as I've had multible items sit around until I called to remind him to send them to me. But compared to all of the local dealers he is 1000% better.

1999 Blk/Tan CSVT #654 - SOLD 2003 Suzuki SV650s
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard