Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
Z

It turns out that all of the online dealers I used to browse for car audio equipment have either gone out of business or raised their prices up to near Crutchfield's.

Specifically, I'm looking at getting one of the new Pioneer Premier line head units, and I'm curious if anyone knows of a good source for them online.

Mucho danke!

ZenTroll --The original Subaru troll!-- Minneapolis, MN '04 Subaru 'You. Outside. Now.' (Stg II+) '78 Camaro Z-28 (406 ci w/lots of fun bits) '05 Yamaha R1 '03 Suzuki SV1000S "Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?"
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
www.Carmedia1.com is alright but you can't beat ebay. I just recently purchased a Panasonic CQ-C9901U which goes for 479.00 on carmedia1 and I bought it brand new off of ebay for 296.00. I am also sending it back tho because I mussed it up...I musta did something to the HU when one of the metal tabs got bent backwards and it got stuck in the dash bezel...So getting pissed I was kinda forceful with it. Needless to say, it skips like a mofo now...but I digress. Check em out dude. Hope this helped.

98 Silver Frost CSVT #415 of 6535 Born on 4/23/97 Weapon R Intake B&M Short-Throw Shifter Panasonic CQ-C9901U Head Unit Indiglo Gauges from StreetRacerParts.com {PM me if you want a pair of Pre-98 Sail Panels}

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard