Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1582504 06/01/06 05:43 PM
S
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
S
have McGainer, Frank McCoy, SVTDood, MidLifeCrisis been simple name changes? or are these all seperate accounts? its kinda fishy that someone would be involved with so much controversy, actually be listed on scam artist warning websites, and then, to top it all off, have various aliases.....

just who is the real McCoy?!

and Stazi, i agree with you, to a point, but all the examples given, including "Frank's" own, were scenarious in which he was purchasing something. Frank's not being accused of bad payments but of poor shipping/sales practices. in fact, i wouldnt be suprised if he placed an ad somewhere to resell those Stazi breaks. which makes YOU an accessory stazi!

j/k

Originally posted by Tourgasm:
Sometimes you can mess up a word so bad that spell check doens't know what the hell you're talking about.

#1582505 06/02/06 02:48 AM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by svtizzle4stizzle:
have McGainer, Frank McCoy, SVTDood, MidLifeCrisis been simple name changes? or are these all seperate accounts?

Different names and different accounts.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
#1582506 06/02/06 04:24 AM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Ill toss my story into the mix and let peope derrive what they want form it.

I sent frank a few emails about a set of ATS complites, we agreed on 400 + 50 for shipping. He described these wheels as 100% perfect.

for a week and a half after getting the M.O he hadn't shipped the wheels yet. He said he was having trouble finding another box for the last wheel. Around this time I read a thread by SleeperZ and found out that Mid life crisis (the guy I was dealing with) was the same as mcgainer. I began to get worried that I was being scammed and got supper paranoid! Frank (midlife crisis) contacted me on a wednesday nearly two weeks after I sent the money order and told me not to pass judgement on him until I got my wheels.

The next thursday he produced 4 DHL tracking numbers which came up as valid numbers at 6pm. Friday morning at 11:40 am while I was working in the garage the DHL driver brought me 4 ATS complite wheels. Frank had shipped my wheels and they arrived in good conidition.

The only caveat is that one of the wheels has a flatspot on the outside from hitting a pothole, and one wheel was 100% brand new. The flatspot is only noticeable sometimes, but that defficiency and the brand new wheel was not communicated to me before I purchased the wheels.

I do not want to say anything else about Frank because I was not personally involved in his other transactions. All I can say is that from my perspective and my transaction with him, he did produce the goods, but his shipping time / ethics were not up to MY standards. I know when I ship items, I try to do it in a timley fashion and I keep my buyers informed!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
#1582507 07/18/06 10:47 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Just so everyone knows, it would seem as though Frank McCoy has again changed his screen name to Mod-deth.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard