Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1582494 06/01/06 03:35 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Oh yeah, Frank, why was it that your house got reposessed anyways?

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
#1582495 06/01/06 03:37 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by SleeperZ:
Originally posted by Stazi:

FWIW - Frank's bought brakes off me and it went fine.

That's because he bought them off of you. If it was the other away around he would off screwed you over like he's done to others.

SleeperZ - I'm not telling you what to do - what I am trying to do is keep people from jumping on the bandwagon without being personally involved - if you have an issue with Frank, then that's your business and I wouldn't tell you how to conduct it - I'm purely trying to keep the flamebaiting from starting up, cos quite frankly I think ish like that is very annoying.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
#1582496 06/01/06 03:43 PM
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
I hate Frank!

#1582497 06/01/06 03:44 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Normally I agree that Flamebaiting = uncool. But if it brings more exposure to this [censored], I'm all for it.
If infact there is any truth to the threats to kids (which I highly doubt, afterall this guy lies for a living), I'm against that.
But frank shouldn't even be able to post in the first place. He should have been banned a long time ago.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
#1582498 06/01/06 03:49 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SleeperZ:
Originally posted by Stazi:

FWIW - Frank's bought brakes off me and it went fine.

That's because he bought them off of you. If it was the other away around he would off screwed you over like he's done to others.

Exactly, Stazi the ball was in your court not the other way around as all the complaints that are surfacing.

I only want to add that SleeperZ is probably one of the only generously helpful guys in the zetec performance forums as long as I've been here. He is always willing to answer any questions with the knowledge he has gained w/ the zetec. He is a good guy imo.

I DO NOT post an item for sale until it's packaged & ready to go to the shipper...I want to drop it off & be done w/ it.

1999 Sportage 4x4...don't go there, it was free ....______o_o .../_l l__\____\ ..|--l l__----[]\|/[] .....................oo =( )_)----( )_)--)_)
#1582499 06/01/06 03:55 PM
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
isn't this the whole reason the sales rating thread was started?

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
#1582500 06/01/06 04:16 PM
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
â??D?©j?  vu all over again.â? The issue of this guyâ??s credibility and trustworthiness has been thoroughly hashed out in the past.

This guy is playing with CEG community as a whole with this post for whatever thrills he gets out of out. Sociopaths like this can be incredibly skillful and destructive with their lies. Half lies, half truth and the effort to sort it out is just not worth it.

99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 20K miles, "Nice Twin" (factory stock). 99 Tropic Green SVT, Tan Leather, 28K miles, "Evil Twin" (Turbo AER 3L and more in progress) 96 Red LX, Opal Grey Leather 2.5L, ATX, 22K miles
#1582501 06/01/06 04:24 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Mid Life Crisis:
I accurately described them as used, with aprox 40,000 miles on them.

Yes they were desribed as used, but in nearly new condition and working perfectly.

But they worked fine. He next said that one of them was "blown". No pics offered...no second opinion...just his word. When I shipped them, I had to compress all the struts to make them fit into the box, and they were all the same.

I did infact have pics, which I posted on CEG. You can see the pic here.
Oh, and if you compress the struts, should they stay compresesed by themselves? Of course not.

Bashing phone messages.

In a PM you sent to me you said you never got my phone message. And it was only 1 message to ensure it was active and the correct number.

But better yet...someone contact pudmunkie, and ask him about the wheels he just bought from me 3 weeks ago.

I traded PM's with him about how well it worked out. He wasn't pleased anout how you were jerking him around. Took what 3 weeks to ship. And in that time you completely ignored him.

Contact conner7, who'm I met this past Monday and bought his front bumper cover and some other bits.

The problem isn't with your buying, its with your taking of money.

Its not like I didn't send hime what he had purchased. He recieved the goods. They were just as described.

Actually NO, what I received was 3 moderately acceptable struts and 1 piece of crap. What I was told I was getting was a perfectly functioning set of 4. Did I expect new? Of course not. Did I expect 4 thta I could use? Yes.

#1582502 06/01/06 04:27 PM
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
This is why I do all of my selling through Ebay.

Not that it's perfect, but Ebay does offer a lot more protection and accountability for both buyer and seller, so we don't have to have these little forum squabbles.

Function before fashion. '96 Contour SE "Toss the Contour into a corner, and it's as easy to catch as a softball thrown by a preschooler." -Edmunds, 1998
#1582503 06/01/06 05:31 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
I didn't threaten your kids! I said I would find your daughter if in fact she did go to MSU and I would bring her into this!

I find it very ironic that you attempt to [censored] over college kids with a daughter in college.

And again you are a moron and borderline white trash! have a nice day!

Born again on 04/09/06 FOR SALE: Moonroof glass and motor MB sunshade PM ME!
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard