Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1582484 06/01/06 03:14 PM
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by Mid Life Crisis:
And when people, like mapotazifosho , send me PMs threatening to find my girls and hurt them...how cool is that? Is that an appropriate response?

What other people have sent you threatening PMs? (PM me names)

Go to those PMs, Ctrl+Alt+Print Screen and send me the screenshots. PM me for my email address.

Without proof, it's nothing more than he said-he said.

Edit:
This is a very valid point.
Originally posted by todras:
And Frank what do you expect when you search google for mcgainer@hotmail.com and get ton of scam info?

In addition, I personally had a problem with Frank McCoy a few years ago trying to buy a part and getting the run-around. A good friend and local CEGer also got a major run around from Frank McCoy a couple years ago and almost had to get authorities involved before getting a refund.

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
#1582485 06/01/06 03:14 PM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by todras:
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by Mid Life Crisis:

And when people, like mapotazifosho , send me PMs threatening to find my girls and hurt them...how cool is that? Is that an appropriate response?

do you have a copy of this for proof? thats a mighty big accusation, and if it's factual, pete has some explaining to do.

This is the only thing Pete said.
What is this guys last name. Years ago he mentioned he had a daughter at MSU to me. He was trying to sell me some [censored], and he was still living in Holland MI. If possible let's bring his family into this!

No mention of harm. He was refering to asking others in the family if they knew what Frank was up to.

I disagree. But first we need to decide the validity of Frank's post.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
#1582486 06/01/06 03:19 PM
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Is GehyZ the same as SleeperZ? because I see no mention of SleeperZ in any of that.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
#1582487 06/01/06 03:23 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
This is why I stay the HELL out of these Bandwagon "lets get him posts". IMO if YOU don't have 1st hand experience with whats really going on - you need to keep your effin mouth shut!

FWIW - Frank's bought brakes off me and it went fine.

I seriously suggest people who have no legitimate reason to bash someone due to not having dealt with them personally - need to stay out of the drama.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
#1582488 06/01/06 03:24 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
i am so confused here. is the guy that started this thread Frank McCoy? and is Frank McCoy the same as powdercoatman?

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
#1582489 06/01/06 03:27 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Princess Tong Po:
i am so confused here. is the guy that started this thread Frank McCoy? and is Frank McCoy the same as powdercoatman?

~Andrew

Andrew - chill out.

Mid Life Crisis IS Frank, and on Powdercoatman is Josh and from what I can tell he is a real douche.

I recommend you just stay out of this one, seeing as you can't even get your facts straight to start with - no offence.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!
#1582490 06/01/06 03:28 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Yes GheyZ is a reference to me!

Hey Frank, I have proof of how the struts arrived (one was broken) and have proof of how they were described to me (as being nealry new). So I can back up any and all claims I have made. Calling me a nut job and gay is just plain childish. And how am I the liar, afterall I got you fired from one job for the [censored] you pulled. I even have emails I've exchnaged with your current employer about your scams. Does the name Gail Ostrowski ring a bell? He works in the Office of Ethics and Business Conduct for your current employer. [censored], I'm not even the only person you've pulled this crap on, difference is I was just willing to do something about it. I don't play around, I get even.

Personally you can go [censored] yourself!

AND FOR THE MODS:
I cannot believe this dude (Frank McCoy aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer) is not banned.
You were supposed to be doing something about this guy, but I guess that was just a bunch of lies.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
#1582491 06/01/06 03:29 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
I never would have said anything but it's not like SleeperZ was the only one. A lot of people have had issue with Frank. A lot of ppl come and go and it should be known to newbies what some CEGers have done. I dunno if Frank thinks it's normal to take weeks and weeks to ship something but it's not cool. Maybe the issues got resolved but it seems not w/o a lot of conflict and threats. It's like he thinks ppl will send $ and forget about it. Get real.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#1582492 06/01/06 03:30 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Stazi:
Originally posted by Princess Tong Po:

~Andrew

Andrew - chill out.

Mid Life Crisis IS Frank, and on Powdercoatman is Josh and from what I can tell he is a real douche.

I recommend you just stay out of this one, seeing as you can't even get your facts straight to start with - no offence.

oh i wasn't trying to get involved in anything at all. i just hate when drama starts and i can't figure out who is who. now that i know who everyone is, i shall sit back and watch quietly.

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
#1582493 06/01/06 03:33 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Stazi:

FWIW - Frank's bought brakes off me and it went fine.

That's because he bought them off of you. If it was the other away around he would off screwed you over like he's done to others.

Frank McCoy aka Mod-deth aka Mid Life Crisis aka SVT Doood aka mcgainer is a SCAM ARTIST Pre98 Zetec - Some Mods
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard