Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#1582474 06/01/06 02:27 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
M
O-k...this shizzz has gone on long enough. Its time for my side of the story here, so just read and keep an open mind:

All this crap started more than a year ago when I listed my used BAT spring/strut combo in the classifieds. I accurately described them as used, with aprox 40,000 miles on them. As I believe that struts have a lifespan of 60,000 miles, and they were already 2/3rds the way gone, I listed them for $200 plus shipping (as new BAT parts go for $595 plus shipping, 1/3 =$200).

They were not blown. They worked fine. I regularly made trips up to Michigan City in IN (600 miles each way) with my girls, and the car rode fine.

Well, GehyZ contacted me, and bought the struts. As they were still on my car (as I told him they were), I took a little longer than I thought to take them off. Its a 2 day job for me, as I'm not as mechanically inclined as some of you.

After he recieved them, he was all huffy and upset that they weren't new looking. Gee, really...40,000 miles and 1 winter in MI. But they worked fine. He next said that one of them was "blown". No pics offered...no second opinion...just his word. When I shipped them, I had to compress all the struts to make them fit into the box, and they were all the same.

Well GehyZ threw a fit. Started bashing me on here, bashing PMs and bashing emails. Bashing phone messages. He demanded that I buy him one new strut. A real nutcase. He bought used goods that were accurately desribed and fairly priced. I mean $200 for the kit as I said above was a fair price.

Near the end of all this, Pole120 mentioned in a post that he was looking for an exhaust flange for a project. I had one. He paypal'd me $12 for it. When I went to look for it, I couldn't find it. Seems that in my move down south, it had gotten thrown away. So I went down to a not so local junkyard and cut one off a contour that ws in the yard, then shipped it to him. He wasn't too happy that it took me a while, but I tried to go the extra mile and get him his flange.

O-k...now...that is it. There are no other pieces that I sold during this time. Period. Nada. I have no idea where all these other "yeah, he tried to sell me this...or that" came from. If any of these people can reproduce any conversations that we had...I'd love to see them, cause there aren't any.

But better yet...someone contact pudmunkie, and ask him about the wheels he just bought from me 3 weeks ago. Contact conner7, who'm I met this past Monday and bought his front bumper cover and some other bits.

And contact the bros that bought my E0s, my Kosei's, my FSVT wheels, my exhaust, my sho-shop intake and Y-pipe, the headers, the Koni/GC's I sold before this episode with GehyZ. Everyone of them a happy camper.

You have a bunch of people jumping on the bandwagon who have never even conversed with me, who are focusing their anger from other people onto me. Its total crap.

And when people, like mapotazifosho , send me PMs threatening to find my girls and hurt them...how cool is that? Is that an appropriate response?

The bottom line is...goods were offeres. Money was exchanged...goods were recieved. Its not like I didn't send hime what he had purchased. He recieved the goods. They were just as described.

WHich is the opposite of my dealings with troll96SE. I sent hime $240 8 weeks ago for some E0's...and they were never sent.

So..have at him. Tear him up. Send him all the PMs, emails, and what not full of threats and malice. Or is it o-k for him to scam..and not even send the merchandise? He was on even longer than me...more posts than me...but hey, its probably o-k for him.

Hey...maybe I should post his address and phone number...that would be real cool...huh? Maybe he has kids...we can all start sending them threats as well.

Yeah...CEG!!

BTW...I do not have anything for sale...and have no idea who this Frank dude is with the floor mats, tho I could use a pair myself.

#1582475 06/01/06 02:34 PM
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
so what, are you frank mccoy? im so confused

~Andrew

2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition 20 valves of fury
#1582476 06/01/06 02:42 PM
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by Mid Life Crisis:

And when people, like mapotazifosho , send me PMs threatening to find my girls and hurt them...how cool is that? Is that an appropriate response?

do you have a copy of this for proof? thats a mighty big accusation, and if it's factual, pete has some explaining to do.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
#1582477 06/01/06 03:02 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

WHich is the opposite of my dealings with troll96SE. I sent hime $240 8 weeks ago for some E0's...and they were never sent.

He also stuck starjammir with the hotle bill at SZ because he said he was coming. There was also another post about him not shipping good as well. What a great CEGer.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#1582478 06/01/06 03:05 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I'm with mxracer, this is a huge calling out, you better be able to prove this. threatning your kids is down right uncool, if someone on here is threatning kids, etc. with pm's they should be banned. if your lying about him threatning your kids and starting crap, that's down right evil and you should be banned.

You have opened up a big can here by calling mapotazifsho a child threatning thug. hope you can prove this, because your credability(sp?)isn't worth much right now.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
#1582479 06/01/06 03:06 PM
M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
This still doesn't explain why your email address keeps popping up on scamming sites. I've heard far too many untrustworthy stories from numerous CEGers here to trust you, at least for right now. I would like to hear more about this though.

Edit: And yeah, I've had a few dealings with Chris where he promised stuff and then never deliverd... he is incredibly untrustworthy.

Last edited by Matt R; 06/01/06 03:08 PM.

[color:"green"]-Matt R

'99 Tropic Green LX, Zetec, ATX
#1582480 06/01/06 03:08 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
And Frank what do you expect when you search google for mcgainer@hotmail.com and get ton of scam info?

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
#1582481 06/01/06 03:09 PM
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by todras:

He also stuck starjammir with the hotle bill at SZ because he said he was coming. There was also another post about him not shipping good as well. What a great CEGer.

I've given him a deposit on parts, like 50% of the total price, and he turned around and sold them to someone else. Gave me a busted piece of junk center console and needs alot of work. I was originally supposed to get one that he was going to pull from the junkyard for me.

I wouldn't be suprised if those E0 wheels are my old wheels since we did a trade for parts.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
#1582482 06/01/06 03:11 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
I was supposed to buy im something from troll96SE, i paid for it and after keeping asking him when he's gonna send it, he was not replying .. and he finaly refound me (4$ less than what i paid) without any explication and never reply to any PM

Last edited by SVT3Rivieres; 06/01/06 03:16 PM.

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE
#1582483 06/01/06 03:12 PM
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
Originally posted by MxRacer:

do you have a copy of this for proof? thats a mighty big accusation, and if it's factual, pete has some explaining to do.

This is the only thing Pete said.
What is this guys last name. Years ago he mentioned he had a daughter at MSU to me. He was trying to sell me some [censored], and he was still living in Holland MI. If possible let's bring his family into this!

No mention of harm. He was refering to asking others in the family if they knew what Frank was up to.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  GTO Pete, Trapps_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard