Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Anyone know if it is a new trend or not?

I've seen two cars rolling around here listening to rap but with no base. It's mostly vocals and symbols and stuff.

Sounds like rhetoric being blasted out of bullhorns, VERY loud too. Imagine in the movies those jeeps in 3rd world countries that roll around with loudspeakers telling the populace how to act and such, that is what it sounds like.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Maybe they're using Sony amps for the subs, LOL.

Sorry. I'll stop now.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
yeah I've heard it to.. so loud that they manage to distort the tweets. There will be a rap song and video about it soon I'm sure to further spread the craze.. There will be the typical foundation for any rap video- the half naked women, jewelry, cash, and a car or SUV with 22s. But when they open up the trunk there will be all kinds of 4 channel amplifiers tooked up to piezo tweeters. I can see it now.

2000 SVT Black/Tan #1633/2150 (a few mods) Alpine: CDA-9835, MRV-F540, MRD-M550 PG: TANTRUM-X 6.5 COMP all around. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas. CEL currently: Off
W
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
W
Okay. Just wondering what to expect. I lmao when I heard the guy down the street the first time sounding like the Cheech and Chong Ice Cream truck on crack cocaine.

Former owner of '99 CSVT - Silver #222/2760 356/334 wHP/TQ at 10psi on pump gas! See My Mods '05 Volvo S40 Turbo 5 AWD with 6spd, Passion Red '06 Mazda5 Touring, 5spd,MTX, Black
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by warmonger:
. I lmao when I heard the guy down the street the first time sounding like the Cheech and Chong Ice Cream truck on crack cocaine.

LMAO.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
OK, we got one in my town now too! It's a early 80's Cutlass (maybe an 84?) on 22's (can you say HIGHRIDER?) With the LOUDEST mids and highs ever. I think the trend will last about three more months, by then they'll all be DEAF

I just figured he couldn't afford subs and instead bought a [censored] ton of Walmart tweeters.

But his car is a clean Cutlass, still ghetto.

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Ok if you think loudspeakers are goofy, just look at this. this is the new trend, these are showing up everywhere, i respect it, but man oh man does it look goofy!!

DONK box & bubble bia!!

good explaination and pics

and man o man is it ghetto

1998.5 Diamond White Pearl SVT (#4725) custom exhaust/intake k&N/mod'ed y-pipe slotted rotors/greenstuff pads/SS lines cougar trans/FSVT shift tower/Torsen 16lb. flywheel 18" Velox VX-8's with some rubba bands
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Stylin55_oh:
Ok if you think loudspeakers is goofy, just look at this. this is the new trend, these are showing up everywhere, i respect it, but man oh man does it look goofy!!

DONK box & bubble bia!!

JESUS AGED CHRIST!!! WTF is up with Florida? The dirty south is now the ghetto "bubblicious south" I dunno, it's so nasty that I can't even make a reply that makes sense!!!

00SEMTXMeshgrill,KKM&K&N,Fogsmodded,17"MotegiFF5's,SilverELgauges,BlueLEDinterior,Knaubered Trubendzw/magnaflowhttp://www.sl33stak.com FSVT Smart pump
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
they all come from san antonio tx there ain't a day that goes by with out seeing some peice of crap car with huge tweeters mounded behind the back seat or mounted on the head rest
theres even a contour riding around like that here

annoying as hell but its better then the people that drive around with a [censored] ton on trunk raddle

1996 zetec atx 19.3381 at 71.51 mph 1/4 mile click me for an interesting sitea wbsite you should check outjoined the 100k+ club 5/21/06
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Originally posted by Stylin55_oh:
Ok if you think loudspeakers are goofy, just look at this. this is the new trend, these are showing up everywhere, i respect it, but man oh man does it look goofy!!

DONK box & bubble bia!!

I think "Donk" is short for donkey, because it looks like ASS!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  dnewma04_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard