Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
J
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by hmouta:
wasnt jazz a porsche? always looked like a 911 to me. jazz as a carrera gt would be badass.

Yep, a 930 slopenose with a HUGE tail.

"Think of it, if you like, as a librarian with a G-string under the tweed." Clarkson on the Mondeo.
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:
wasnt jazz a porsche? always looked like a 911 to me. jazz as a carrera gt would be badass.

I'm not sure he will be a porche in this movie. Hasbro tried to get the rights for the The Alternators line but they said no (VW and Porche being the same company). So they went to the RX8.

MORE PRODUCTION SHOTS

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Originally posted by SnafuFlux:
Originally posted by Jeb Hoge:

I'm not sure he will be a porche in this movie. Hasbro tried to get the rights for the The Alternators line but they said no (VW and Porche being the same company). So they went to the RX8.

MORE PRODUCTION SHOTS

Well, rights to the nameplates or not, the idea has to be updated and "Hollywoodized" so that they can capture mass market appeal. We'll see how it goes.

2006 Mazdaspeed6 1997 Yamaha YZF1000R Thunderace 1996 Volvo 850-R
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
agreed. The only thing I've read, is that Jazz will be a sports car of somesort. Seeing that bumble bee is a damn camaro, I would hope that jazz is at least double that, and not just the RX8. However, I did just read that the names aren't set in stone yet. So maybe that isn't bumble bee, damn Michael bay!

I'm sure we'll find out in the time to come. Its going to be an exciting year

97 T-Red LX ATX pre98 CF SVT front,SVT rear/side skirts FSVT wheels Custom Front Ford Logo (body Colour) 35% tint all around with sun visor WP With Metal Impeller? Elky Grills CTA Intake CTA Custom Dual Exhaust
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
And here we have it folks! The teaser poster, counting down to the teaser trailer in 26 days!!!

CHILLS

X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
The only other yellow car that would match the Camaro is SunFire.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by xchang:
The only other yellow car that would match the Camaro is SunStreaker.

fixed.

yah I know, however sunstreaker was more a super car? although in the alternator line, he's a viper. so I dunno.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Can't get into link... 403 denied.

1998 SVT Contour Silver Frost for sale in Classifieds.
X
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
X
Originally posted by SnafuFlux:
Originally posted by xchang:
The only other yellow car that would match the Camaro is SunStreaker.

fixed.

AH! Thanks... was thinking of a hot girl I saw in a Sunfire earlier.

"Speak English... I am speaking Engrish..." Steve Chang 99 Silver SVT Contour #196 (Garaged) 06 Dark Blue Pearl Fusion SE V6 (Daily) 05 Dark Shadow Grey Freestyle Limited AWD
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by bishop375:
Can't get into link... 403 denied.

that really sucks. its a beautiful site (and sight)!

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard