Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19
S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S
Originally posted by RawBurt:
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Har har, seriously how did this thread turn into a Steeda/ Mx vs. Rawburt battle? Its so much better when you two bicker...

hey, aren't there some social situations you should be avoiding?

Dont you have a mustang site to hang out on??? You know this is a contour site? Or did the fumes from the mustang leaking fuel get to you?

What are you doing at 3am? cuase i figured ill be bored maybe ill come scare the [censored] out of your little gangsta punk ass

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Decepticon:
Har har, seriously how did this thread turn into a Steeda/ Mx vs. Rawburt battle? Its so much better when you two bicker...

hey, aren't there some social situations you should be avoiding?

Dont you have a mustang site to hang out on??? You know this is a contour site? Or did the fumes from the mustang leaking fuel get to you?

What are you doing at 3am? cuase i figured ill be bored maybe ill come scare the [censored] out of your little gangsta punk ass

Sure come on over, and bring those brakes cause I want them. And stop being an ethug, you know I'm not gangsta or any of that stuff. Becuase if I was, you would've more then likely not hung around me, let alone came in my room at SZ... Cause I'da bust a cap in yo a$s!1!! Foo0o

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M

Dont you have a mustang site to hang out on???

i could, but with you here, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. anti-social sausage loving wanna-be gangster fish, that is.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Thread of the Year

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Meh

S
Captain Impound Boy
Captain Impound Boy
S

Dont you have a mustang site to hang out on???

i could, but with you here, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. anti-social sausage loving wanna-be gangster fish, that is.

LOL OHH MY GOD im seriously peeing my pants

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
This is my 20th post in this thread today!!! I've Thanks for the entertainment Dave and Jason. I'm going home now.

M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
This is my 20th post in this thread today!!! I've Thanks for the entertainment Dave and Jason. I'm going home now.

no problem. tell your sister i said hi!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B

Sure come on over, and bring those brakes cause I want them. And stop being an ethug, you know I'm not gangsta or any of that stuff. Becuase if I was, you would've more then likely not hung around me, let alone came in my room at SZ... Cause I'da bust a cap in yo a$s!1!! Foo0o

I believe it was you that cowered like a little girl when I believe I threatened to kill you if you came in my room.... So bring it on Cap master.

As for QueenB... she needs to know her role and bring me a sandwhich and some beer when I fly back this saturday...

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by theQUEENb:
who the hell is kim?

gimme a dollah and I'll show you what Kimmay is all about.

A Contour is not just a car, it's an experience 99 T-Red SE Zetec ATX Born April 16, 1999 98 E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3175/3565 Born August 21st, 1997 Stored at P.R.T. for the winter 67 Mustang 289 project car
Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard