Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19
T
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
T
I'm a pretty nice girl, but some things really piss me off...speaking of piss...I drove 6 1/2 hours thru horrible traffic, never ending construction, and the infamous 8 mile just to do a favor for my friend. When I got to the hotel and got out of my car I "LEARNED" that my little scort (aka scout) was a POS and that some of you CEGer's were complete womanizers (In modern Hollywood fiction, womanizers are often, if not always, punished or forced into sudden and complete rethinking of their shallow behavior.) Anyways back to my story...I went up into the hotel to help my friends pack and while I was away from my car some jerk by the name ELKY decided he would take his frustrations out on my car and piss all over my rear end. Now Elky was it really necessary to piss on my car all because I parked in between the nicely washed and waxed contours? NO! It was a completely immature move to make. Would you want someone to piss on your car? I didn't think so. The truth is I never even noticed you pissed on my car I was informed about it. I'm not upset about your actions I'm upset that you could be sooooo rude and inconsiderate towards someones property. And what was your reason, to look cool infront of your friends? Because it was obviously not to make me mad otherwise you would have done it infront of me or atleast have been MAN ENOUGH to tell me to my face. So maybe I'll see you at SZ '07 huh?

Last edited by WorldTour; 06/01/06 05:17 PM.
H
Scourge of the Master Debaters
Scourge of the Master Debaters
H
He never pissed on the car. He pissed on the curb next to your car. Several other people then propogated the story. You should feel lucky that you're not Rawburt who had a toilet plunger attached to his car. Twice.

Beer is my Gatorade. Hooray Beer. '98 "Sport" Pacific Green '98 E0 SVT Silver Frost Pictures
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by hetfeild:
He never pissed on the car. He pissed on the curb next to your car. Several other people then propogated the story. You should feel lucky that you're not Rawburt who had a toilet plunger attached to his car. Twice.

True

Alex 00 T-Red/Tan SVTC #1964/2150 167 HP @6800 153 TQ @3000 Sold- 98 'Tour SE 24V 5-spd 149 HP @5900 148 LB FT @4300
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
LMAO!!!! This thread is funnnaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

Edit: Whats this about a plunger!?!?! j/k

It could be worse, they could of tried to pick up and move the rear of your car like alex's!

Last edited by RawBurt; 06/01/06 11:46 AM.
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by theQUEENb:
MAN ENOUGH to tell me to my face. So maybe I'll see you at SZ '07 huh?

Easy, cutie. If you see *anything* of Elky next year, you won't be able to breathe for a minute or so

Really though, I saw him do it. He didn't actually go on the car, so relax!

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
yeah get your facts straight.
If there is anyone on this planet who believes in the idealology (is that a word)of never f*ck with another mans/womans car, it is I.

so if you had actually looked at your mud covered car you would have noticed that all of the mud was still there.
if i had pissed all over your rear end, as you put it, you would have seen that the mud was washed off.
Yes i did piss near your car, but not on it.
I made sure that I went far enough from your car and the SVT next to it so that they wouldn't even be splashed.

so please get your facts straight before you come on here and bad mouth me.

and as for me not being man enough, if you come to SZ07 and want to watch me piss, I will gladly do it for you.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Oh and Amber, if I would have known that you were seriously upset about it, I would have told you I was yanking your chain a bit

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
HAHA I just noticed where you got your information from.
Goonz is the last person you can trust when it comes to anything.

hes BROWN!!!!
Hell, I have him go thru airline type security measures before he is allowed to step foot on my property.

can't trust those brownies!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
T
I have no life
I have no life
T

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
WOAH!!1
how did your friend get that picture of my meat?!?

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard