Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
New CEG\'er
OP Offline
New CEG\'er
N
Well my dilemma is that I am almost done with all the basic performance mods that you can do to a csvt. Which means i am ready to burn a chip. I called up Arizona dyno to see if they would burn me a chip and to my surprise the guy on the phone suggested that I go through some one else since I live no where near the company. His main reason, that i go through some other company, was that he would rather have it there in person to make the right adjustments to make a better chip. What he said made s�©ance but at the same time he suggested that I go to some local place to get one burnt. The problem is that I have at least one year before I leave Alaska and the only dyno I have access to is in anchorage and they donâ��t even burn chips there. So my question is there some company out there that has a pre burnt chip for the csvt with the following mods?

-wr headers and y pipe
-K&N intake
-magnaflow resonator and mufflers

I heard people talk about going through either Super Chips or Diablo. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance

Blk 2000 CSVT
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
I suggest picking up an Xcal2 from brent at brenspeed or through another sct vendor.

2000 Contour SVT SF - #542 of 2150
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
try searching around local tuning shops, one of the ones in my city can Custom make you a chip and do a custom tune for you.

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

Moderated by  GTO Pete 

Link Copied to Clipboard