Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Barge Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
13.8 is what I hear through the grapevine.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by SVT Barge in 07:

That isn't bad if its alex's car.

Who's care are we talking about. How much nitrous

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
B
Barge Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Rickson:
Originally posted by SVT Barge in 07:

That isn't bad if its alex's car.

Who's care are we talking about. How much nitrous

The person whose "care" we are talking about knows who he is and will admit to his slowness in due time.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Mx?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Evo-Twin-red:
Mx?

that would be my guess

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
correct-a-mundo!

here's the skinny (i.e. excuses! lol...)

went to milan today, conditions sucked as it was a rental day and the track didn't get much prep. also, the track officials said that the days weather conditions (80+ % humidity) made it equivalent to running at something like 5000 feet (which, according to the NHRA correction factor, knocks @ 1 second off the times everyone ran). cars were consistently running 10 mph slower than normal, so much so that many of the afternoon session people put their cars back on the trailer and left.

our friend ryelou, who previously ran a 13.0 on his stock turbo, only knocked 1/10th off his time even though he has done huge upgrades. needless to say, we were both pretty bummed out about the weather. i was trapping at 103 (which should net low 13's) but was having problems hooking up, even with drag radials (it was either bog or spin for me).

since the weather was craptastic, i spent most of the day messing with my launches trying to find a good rpm to sidestep the clutch with.

oh, and i was only spraying a 50 hp shot. still don't have a tune yet.

managed to beat a new GTO and some f-bodies.

as for barge... we'll see who's car is faster when he gets back from WA.

all of this can be confirmed by ryelou, my brother, or the 30 other guys from motown muscle who went!

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
R
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
R
I'll confirm the above. My best was a 12.8 @ 112. So I picked up 2/10's and 3mph while gaining ~60 peak HP and a [censored] ton more area under the curve. The correction factor was actually just below 6,000 feet above sea level. One of the guys who went with our group is HUGE into bracket racing and has a portable weather station he picked up for a measly $600. Litterally it's like a handheld weather station. He is the one who gave the correction on the height, and he's the reason all the high HP cars put there stuff back on the trailers and left.

There was a TT Vette that was 10mph slower in the trap. There was a N/A vette (non ZO6) that was 6mph slower in his trap. And after that everyone decided to come back another day instead of taking the risk of breaking something.

'03 SRT-4 50 trim turbo + support
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Ryan, you were behind me Friday night/early Saturday morning, you were pulling into the BP station. I should've made a u-turn, sorry about that, but I guess my regular car didn't stand out enough anyways Anyways, your 112 mph trap speed shows a solid mid 12 second car and even low-mid 12's if all the planets can line up for you, nice job I see your still on those little 15's though, gotta give those up man, come on now

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I told you he'd be able to do all the "fun making" on his own

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
B
Barge Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Come on man... you know I had to give you a hard time

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard