So I decided to work on my car this week, which was set in stone on my calendar. But before the week could even begin...last Saturday I got a wake up call at 5am in the morning. Turns out the Cavalier just died on the highway. So last night after work I installed new control arms on my Contour. I have to say the engineers at Ford were probably smoking a joint when they designed the control arm bolt to fit directly between the subframe and the tranny on the left side. Subframe needed to be lowered just a bit. Changed my front pads and rotors that night. Then the next big project was the oil pan gasket, so i took off the pan. Today I put it all back together. The Cavalier was next with a new fuel pump and wiper linkage. Hmm somebody forgot to tell me only one blade wiped the windshield. Now I am sitting at the computer drinking beer...some real good beer (Tyskie). I'm gonna sleep good tonight. Cheers everybody!

1998 Ford Contour GL Sport 2.5 V6 MTX in Black @ 322ks BMW 335i = Lexus IS350 in your rearview mirror