Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by OB1:
People still waiting for emblems:
1)TeamSVTour
2)OB1

Also was told that they would be resent I was trying to give it a little due to the holiday but was going to make amother post tomorrow If I didn't get them!

I'm w/ TeamSVTour on this one, I'm not saying its a scam I'm just saying that I don't have my stuff! Whatever the issues may be keeping them from me we need to address! Communication is key people! A couple of bucks is nothing to start a war about but its the principal, & right now I'm not pleased. I have a meet Saturday & was hoping to sport these!

a scam? Ok considering everyone else on my list of over 100 people got the stuff. Like I told teamsvttour if you want a refund pm me. I'm sick of buying emblems over and over again for people because they get "lost in thier mail."
I'm already in the negative on this group buy anyway.
Let me know via pm and I will refund your paypal instantly because I don't need two people ruining whatever good name I had around here.

Phil

T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
You said they were sent back to you b/c there was not enough postage on the envelopes, not them "being lost in the mail". I would figure the 2nd time around there would have been enough postage on it. That being said you did not need to "buy emblems over and over" if the emblems were returned to you .

I mailed you cash for the emblems. If I did not receive the emblems in the mail how would I receive a refund in the mail? I do not have paypal.

Not trying to be an ass or anything. Nor am I trying to speak negatively on you, I'm just wanting my goods. If it were me and I had to mail something twice to someone I would have gotten a tracking # the 2nd time around. This is the 1st time on here that I have not received something that was mailed to me. If the emblems are not going to show which it does not look like they are. Then I guess I will settle for a refund but I would much rather have the emblems.

you have a PM

edit: as OB1 said if you have any tracking # or information PM me so we can see what exactly went wrong and where.

Cheers

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Originally posted by Airforce:
Originally posted by OB1:
1)TeamSVTour
2)OB1

Also was told that they would be resent I was trying to give it a little due to the holiday but was going to make amother post tomorrow If I didn't get them!

I'm w/ TeamSVTour on this one, I'm not saying its a scam I'm just saying that I don't have my stuff! Whatever the issues may be keeping them from me we need to address! Communication is key people! A couple of bucks is nothing to start a war about but its the principal, & right now I'm not pleased. I have a meet Saturday & was hoping to sport these!

a scam? Ok considering everyone else on my list of over 100 people got the stuff. Like I told teamsvttour if you want a refund pm me. I'm sick of buying emblems over and over again for people because they get "lost in thier mail."
I'm already in the negative on this group buy anyway.
Let me know via pm and I will refund your paypal instantly because I don't need two people ruining whatever good name I had around here.

Phil

Phil Calm down & reread what I'm saying there. I'm not saying its a scam or even that it is your fault.I know how easy it is for shipping companies to lose small packages, even though its their business. If I didn't want the emblems then I wouldn't have spoken up to get them & paid. I also don't want you sending me your money, out of pocket then I'd recieve the emblems a day or 2 later. Are you saying that they were shipped & that they got lost in the mail? A couple of weeks ago you said that they were returned to you due to a mistake in the addy. What I want to know is whats going on & who is responsible. Give me some shipping dates & tracking info & I will personally question whatever shipping company you used & save you the trouble. I'd much rather help you resolve this situation than sully your name over $7! That is why I said communication is key. Shoot me a PM or whatever you want to do & we can calmly discuss this. I'm going to be out of town tomorrow but I will PM you my cell #, I'm not telling you to call but If you want to feel free....

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Over a month since these were originally mailed. Several PM's have been sent, still no emblems. This GB seemed to go about as well as the S&H gauge GB. Some got theirs others did not.

What is the tally on people who are STILL waiting? To me a scam is a scam even if ONE person that paid did not get what they purchased.

1)TeamSVTour

seems like your the only one who didnt get it, maybe your pullling a scam.....phil has been on this site a hell of a lot longer then you.. so i can tell you its not a scam...

+1

Phil is an A+ buisnessman. For those of you that havent dealt with Phil (Airforce) in the past, this is the guy that goes to the junkyard for people to find those hard to find parts, then ships them out.....

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
That's neither here nor there. I'm sure he is a great guy. Even better if I got my order. I'm sure OB1 feels the same way. If you were in the same situation this would be you typing the exact same thing. The bottom line is we paid for a product so we would like what we paid for. If there was a tracking # or delivery confirmation (especially on the second time around)we would know exactly where they are and what happened to them but that was not the case.

In any event I have sorted it out w/ Airforce and he will be mailing me a refund w/ delivery confirmation.

Also an update, I just received today B.Brattina's M.O. for the Polarg bulbs I'm selling. And I will be mailing them to him on Monday. This is another sale that went through flawlessly and made it to my address w/ no problems.

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I got my badges a LOOONG time ago. I like them, thanks AIRFORCE for putting this all together! It went flawlessly in my experience.

I did lose my "." I'm still looking for it. I know where I dropped it in the grass, but it is soooo small!

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
I did get my refund on these a while back just to let everyone know. I've been busy & haven't been posting so thats why i'm late in announcing it, Thanks again Airforce!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
I'm still waiting for mine....refund that is

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard