Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by Blacksvtownsyou:
is it too late to get these?

i would like to have..

way too late...

Originally posted by MapOfTaziFoSho:
Can u ask him to measure his shaft and compare it to your shaft?

A
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by OB1:
Originally posted by Airforce:
Originally posted by EVOLUTION VIII:
Still haven't received mine?

I need your address...

What about me?

I got yours back cus I didn't put your street address on them. I will remail them monday. Sorry for the delay.

Phil

O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
Thanks!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
Z
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
Z
Hey, not to be a pest or anything.. butttt still haven't recieved my badges yet, nor have I heard anything further.

What's up?

( Airforce, you have a PM )

98 Black Contour SVT #1273 Born the 23rd of June, 1997
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
yeaaa....I'll be the one still waiting for my emblems

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Over a month since these were originally mailed. Several PM's have been sent, still no emblems. This GB seemed to go about as well as the S&H gauge GB. Some got theirs others did not.

What is the tally on people who are STILL waiting? To me a scam is a scam even if ONE person that paid did not get what they purchased.

People still waiting for emblems:
1)TeamSVTour

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Blacksvtownsyou:
is it too late to get these?

i would like to have..

I was wondering the same! How did I miss this!

E0 Silver Frost CSVT #3095/6535 Alpine CDA-9851
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
Originally posted by teamSVTour:
Over a month since these were originally mailed. Several PM's have been sent, still no emblems. This GB seemed to go about as well as the S&H gauge GB. Some got theirs others did not.

What is the tally on people who are STILL waiting? To me a scam is a scam even if ONE person that paid did not get what they purchased.

1)TeamSVTour

seems like your the only one who didnt get it, maybe your pullling a scam.....phil has been on this site a hell of a lot longer then you.. so i can tell you its not a scam...

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-VIII:
Originally posted by teamSVTour:

1)TeamSVTour

seems like your the only one who didnt get it, maybe your pullling a scam.....phil has been on this site a hell of a lot longer then you.. so i can tell you its not a scam...

what the hell are you talking about??? Yea I think I'm scamming myself. I am stating that I have yet to receive them. I have several PM's from him saying they will be resent etc. and still have not gotten them.

I bought ALOT of things on this site off ppl w/out any problems whatsoever, GTO Pete (trunk spring), Pudmunkie (eyelids), timeless 420 (engraved pedals),RoeCyris (speakers), Swazo (sails), parked car (decals), was in a GB that Jason43 started (indiglo gauges, HVAC, HL), scottd60 (plate for Steeda) was in a GB of the SVT embroidered floor mats, Elky (mesh), Stazi (mesh)

Also sold Elky mesh (that I no longer needed) to Achilles83 and am now in the process of selling Polarg bulbs to B.Brattina.

I was also the one that spoke w/ shavedsvt and proposed setting up the GB for the eyelids. And hopefully it becomes a reality b/c alot of ppl really want these.

Ask any of these people and they can confirm that everyone one these transactions went through w/out a hitch.

The only incidents where I, as well as a lot of others, got burned was w/ the S&H overlay GB.

Don't talk about my credibility b/c you obviously have no idea!

O
OB1 Offline
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
1)TeamSVTour
2)OB1

Also was told that they would be resent I was trying to give it a little due to the holiday but was going to make amother post tomorrow If I didn't get them!

I'm w/ TeamSVTour on this one, I'm not saying its a scam I'm just saying that I don't have my stuff! Whatever the issues may be keeping them from me we need to address! Communication is key people! A couple of bucks is nothing to start a war about but its the principal, & right now I'm not pleased. I have a meet Saturday & was hoping to sport these!

I don't "mod" I just fix what breaks! 98 CSVT #2527 T-Red (Limping) 98 CSVT #2228 T-Red (Donor) 98 SE Sport ATX V6 (Running again) If swimming is good for your figure, explain whales to me!
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard