Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T

I am willing to drive a decent distance if need be to go to the best/most reputable shop.

I would like to get 35% all around. Price is not really a concern. Please enlighten me where the best place is to get tinted.

Things I'm looking for:

1) quality tint that will not fade

2) tint all the way to the top edge of the window.

3) scratch resistent/warrenty

4) back window all 1 sheet

TIA

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
anyone?

SOLD Polarg M-28 super bright white bulbs. Replace yellow stock license plate bulbs. See add in classifieds. WANTED:: EVO style CF hood
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Where have you been? Doing OK?

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
doing well....just need to get the SVT tinted....its sitting in the driveway b/c the tint on it now is illegal (how it came when I bought it). I got 2 warnings in one day allready .

need some tint shop suggestions badly

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
I'm outside Pittsburgh, but I don't know any firsthand. There's a place in Monaca, PA that is supposed to be good. It's called Autoeffects. I don't have a number till I get home tonight. There are some places on Mcknight Road in the North Hills of Pittsburgh that do tint, but again, I didn't want to recommend them without having known anyone who has used them. PM me if you would like me to get some #'s when I get home tonight. BTW, where in SW PA are you?
Scott

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Two warnings in one day.
Yeah, I guess you do need to get it re-done.
You have mirror tint don't you?

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
yea the owner before me put it on. I would like to get some regular smoke 35% all around.

Scott let me know what you find.

I really need this done ASAP. Anyone else that knows of places that do really good work or know from experience please let me know.

P.S. Scott right now I'm south of Pittsburgh but like I said I'm willing to drive a distance, 1-2 hrs for really good work.

T
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
well I take it there is not many people from SW PA that have contours or no one has had a good tint job done around here or knows of any place that does good work(even more ). Since I don't seem to be getting much luck with replies I guess I'm going to have to go somewhere and hope for the best. We'll see how it goes.

Link Copied to Clipboard