Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by Mr. Ed:
i'll go easy on you seeing that you guys have wasted even more money on yet another slow car

So did I.

Wow, I remembered my password. Been a while, I should update my sig.

ALL OF YOUR QUARTER MILES ARE BELONG TO ME!

Erp!

Current - 2005 Evolution VIII Prior - 2002 VW Passat W8 Prior - 1998 T-Red CSVT GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by DRIDGE11:
i'll go easy on you seeing that you guys have wasted even more money on yet another slow car

So did I.

Wow, I remembered my password. Been a while, I should update my sig.

ALL OF YOUR QUARTER MILES ARE BELONG TO ME!

Erp!

Who are you?

Suck it Trebek! And by Trebek I mean Seaegee!
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
I'm the guy that was about 3 feet to your left at 1:00am.

Wow, that sounds bad. I'll leave it at that.

Current - 2005 Evolution VIII Prior - 2002 VW Passat W8 Prior - 1998 T-Red CSVT GOLIATH - RIP 6/14/02
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
Originally posted by DRIDGE11:
I'm the guy that was about 3 feet to your left at 1:00am.

Wow, that sounds bad. I'll leave it at that.

I'd say more like 12 inches.

M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M

O RLY? How can you call a WRX wagon with Saab badges slow (14.7 in the quarter, stock?) What is it you drive again?

What do you mean by "yet another slow car" anyway? As I recall, the neither the Contour nor the Aviator are slow cars. Please explain.

Umm...your Contour sees as much road time as a snow plow in Texas...it does what...16's

The Aviator...nice yes, a fancy smancy Expedition if i remember correctly...I see alot of those out at the track
... we have one too

And the SAAb..yeah it looks ok and all but I'll stick with my Legacy GT Limited.

If I rememeber correctly it cost me the same as a SAAB, has more horsepower, less problems, more room, better braking, better cornering, shall I go on? Who cares...

As for the meet, I wish those of you that PMed me could have come out, we missed ya! Maybe you guys can make it out to the track or to Keller's....
Some of the old crew did make it out and we had a blast. I guess the "We're better than you" syndrome hasn't reached all of us.

Whooosh?
L
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
L
woohoo, nothing like a good ol fashioned pissing contest!

does it matter, really.. there's always going to be another car out there that goes faster, corners better, has a better interior, a bigger trunk or all of the above.

E0 SVT, lightly modded
M
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by louisw:
woohoo, nothing like a good ol fashioned pissing contest!

does it matter, really.. there's always going to be another car out there that goes faster, corners better, has a better interior, a bigger trunk or all of the above.

I'll remind everyone this thread began as an invitation to some good ole fashioned get togethers...I could really care less about the has beens that have large egos...

Whooosh?
H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H

Umm...your Contour sees as much road time as a snow plow in Texas...it does what...16's

No and no.

The Aviator...nice yes, a fancy smancy Expedition if i remember correctly...I see alot of those out at the track
... we have one too

Aviator is same size as Explorer, but with Mustang Mach1 engine in it (32V 4.6L V8, 305HP/300TQ) and AWD. I seriously doubt you have one of those.

If I rememeber correctly it cost me the same as a SAAB, has more horsepower, less problems, more room, better braking, better cornering, shall I go on?

Yes, please go on. So far you are wrong-o on all of those points except HP. Especially if you have an automagic! (Got Pounds?) Any mods on that LGT?

I guess the "We're better than you" syndrome hasn't reached all of us.

Yeah, that's why you decided to call me an ass because I made a joke at your expense. You've never had that syndrome.

-Auto Makor- -Experimentor -Station Wagonor- -Computerizor- I have a foot that is bigger than a foot. SuperChipFOR SALE
?
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
?
I could really care less about the has beens that have large egos...

I'd rather be a "has been" than a "never was".

H
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Bah. The Merc-0-Matic pwns every last one of ya'll.

125hp
FWD
CD4e

I win.

J.T. 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 294ci V8. Custom CAI, headers on the way... 1997 Mercury Mystique Zetec ATX Deceased February 2006
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard