Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
It stinks that we couldn't make it. The weekend plans got shifted around due to the weather. We were going to stop by on Sunday but Saturday's plans got pushed back a day. We ended up going to the Ribfest at the Anheuser Busch plant because we knew a couple of teams that were competing. Hopefully we will catch the next one!

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
The IT guy from my company was at ribfest.
hehe

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by ElKy:
Originally posted by Rouar:
C'mon, Jay, when she was younger she'd share with us all : )

haha
but after going thru all of us she realized that jay was the only one small enough to fit her without hurting...

yea, the little phillie, thats pretty much the reason she likes me so much. She would like to meet you all again though. She said something about being a little more comfortable with everyone now so she might show some more skin the next time she spins around on an antenna.

I don't mind folks checkin' her out, she's quite the looker its just that sometimes I get a little uneasy when people start touching and groping in the baithing suit spots.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by JSmith:
She said something about being a little more comfortable with everyone now so she might show some more skin the next time she spins around on an antenna.

In that case ...

Fall Meet '06 > Fall Meet '02

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Oh, and Elky, can you bring that DMD I bought 97 years ago?

guess what i found today.....

yup, a nice DMD with bolt and washer!!
they were hiding in a box under the farings for my bike.
when i pulled them out to give to baco...there was the DMD!!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
AHAHAH!!! I can't believe you still have that thing. I really have to make some time to go pick the damned thing up.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard