Print Thread
Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by BrApple:
I forget and don't want to read back over everything but is it still an after 6 pm show up time for saturday?

yeah
We'll probably have chips and stuff to snack on, but if anyone wants a meal, they can hit up the restaurants nearby.
We wanted to save the bbq stuff for Sunday.

Haroon, do you have a problem with pig products cooked near your food? I think the only thing we'd have is hot dogs that would have pig products in it. If everything on one grill is a problem for you, let me know and we'll work around it.

im not that picky on where its cooked ya know. Yea I cant make it on saturday due to a grad party i hafta go to in Lowell. I'll def. come sunday for sure if the weather hold. You guys better not be watching the video without me!!!

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
im not that picky on where its cooked ya know. Yea I cant make it on saturday due to a grad party i hafta go to in Lowell. I'll def. come sunday for sure if the weather hold. You guys better not be watching the video without me!!!

Dude .. I'm going to TWO grad parties on Saturday and still heading up .. unless you're doing mad drinking at that one party.

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
matty is a trooper!!!

goons is....brown.

hehe

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Rouar:
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

Dude .. I'm going to TWO grad parties on Saturday and still heading up .. unless you're doing mad drinking at that one party.

yea matt i will be drinking at a formal grad party with all the brown parents there and will run accross the hall streaking in lowell, and then get shot..haha naw i cant come cause the party is at 7pm..

R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ah that makes sense. Both of mine are early and I'm only staying for an hour or so (neighbor's and cousin's).

J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by ElKy:
Jess is going to make pasta salad for this event.
and we will bring libations.
mmmmmmm

Ain't nuthin' better than consuming generous servings of potent libations in the company of good friends.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Originally posted by JSmith:
Originally posted by ElKy:
Jess is going to make pasta salad for this event.
and we will bring libations.
mmmmmmm

Ain't nuthin' better than consuming generous servings of potent libations in the company of good friends.

Well I got a head start, I'm feeling good right now

JD a.k.a Fingers "Don't Panic" '98 Contour GL 2.0L VCT ATX 88k '98 Contour LX 2.5L MTX 120k Street racing can kill just less of a chance with a 2.0
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
its always 5:00 somewhere.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by Snipey:
Quote:

Saturday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
4 - Matt (potential)
5 - BloodyTomFlint
6 - FrozenSection (hopefully)
7 - Ed

Sunday:

1 - Haroon
2 - BrApple
3 - ElKy & [censored]
4 - Bishop375 (Possibly Robin, too)
5 - JD28
6 - Taynar, Libby & Melora
7 - BloodyTomFlint (maybe)
8 - Snipey(mebbe)
9 - Ed

1998.5 E1 SVT Contour #5482/6535
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Can't guarantee I'm going to make it up now guys. My car threw a CEL a few minutes ago and I don't know if I can fix it by Saturday. Maxima CEL's tend to mean expensive repairs.

Such a nice birthday present

Page 13 of 19 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 18 19

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard