Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
well I might still be up saturday night after 6. grandparents from Florida will be up this weekend and I would like to get home for alittle bit, otherwise I will just head up sunday

oh yeah, I got about 6 bags of chips also ...

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by BrApple:

darn those overly nice PA folks!

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
Originally posted by BrApple:

darn those overly nice PA folks!

Luca got about 3 different types, couldn't find the ketchup flovered ones, Allen got some other ones and will be searching for some more local chips and will send a care package

the PA/NY/Capital CEG group is a great group of people, little calmer then us but still a great group

we really should get a meet going where they could all come too

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
There was a lot of discussion during SZ for a fall meet.
I'm waiting for the SZ happy high to wear off before seeing if those people are truly interested in a hike out to NE for our annual fall meet.
It'd be cool to do the usual cruise with eats, but beef up the weekend with other activities, such as dragway and autocross events.

It couldn't hurt us to discuss some of these things this weekend when we're all together.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
There was a lot of discussion during SZ for a fall meet.
I'm waiting for the SZ happy high to wear off before seeing if those people are truly interested in a hike out to NE for our annual fall meet.
It'd be cool to do the usual cruise with eats, but beef up the weekend with other activities, such as dragway and autocross events.

It couldn't hurt us to discuss some of these things this weekend when we're all together.

I think autocross would be a blast. Every Sunday they do it 5 mins away from me. A bunch of my friends go, but I never did it.

Every Sunday after like 1 PM, all you see is cars driving around Bristol with numbers on the windows from the track.

Check it out here .

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Ok here goes. I have two parties to go to in MA on Saturday. Once done party-hopping I'll head up toward Manchester for an evening / possibly overnight NECEG gathering. If overnight, then I'll be leaving sometime just after lunch (1PM?) to stop at a party in Millbury and continue southward to a party in CT. (All different parties - two college grad from different schools, one birthday/grad from another school, one high-school grad, and NECEG.)

Whooo

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
well aren't you mister popular!?!?
hehe

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
Originally posted by ElKy:
hehe

he never said he was invited to those places.
Who's to say he isn't just showing up for the free food?

E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by ElKy:
hehe

he never said he was invited to those places.
Who's to say he isn't just showing up for the free food?

haha
that would be awesome!!
Matty the party crasher!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Blast! You got me there. Though it wouldn't make sense for the free food - the amount of gas it'll take will equal a grocery bill anyway.

Got one invite through evite.com, another through contour.org, third through AIM, fourth through written invitation, fifth through (gasp!) spoken contact. Communication rocks this decade.

Anyway .. I like the idea of discussing Fall Meet potential plans this weekend. Amazing how the meets get better as the cars get older.

Page 10 of 19 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 18 19

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard