Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Oh, and Elky, can you bring that DMD I bought 97 years ago?

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
F
Smurfette
OP Offline
Smurfette
F
LOL!

Elky, you might want to doublecheck if the bolt and washer are still available too.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by Cobra:
Where's Tony Montana?? I would like all the SZ'ers there cause we have a little something special for the peeps that made the trip!! And Bildo too if he comes!!

yea i know huh, i have no idea if he will come or not. Anywho yea it be awesome if Bildoh made it, maybe he can drive to CT where maybe Brian can pick him up, he wont hafta drive forever for the meet then..

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
Where's Tony Montana?? I would like all the SZ'ers there cause we have a little something special for the peeps that made the trip!! And Bildo too if he comes!!

yea i know huh, i have no idea if he will come or not. Anywho yea it be awesome if Bildoh made it, maybe he can drive to CT where maybe Brian can pick him up, he wont hafta drive forever for the meet then..

that would work

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Originally posted by fartblueC2:
LOL!

Elky, you might want to doublecheck if the bolt and washer are still available too.

Heh, they have to be available somewhere...

If not, I'm sure I can figure something out.

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest... Maverick Machineworks is open for business!! Tell me what you need and I can make it!
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by BloodyTomFlint:
Oh, and Elky, can you bring that DMD I bought 97 years ago?

i have to go searching for it.
i htought i found it awile ago, but it was my original pulley.

but i can search for it, it should eb around somewhere.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
Honestly, at this point it really doesn't matter much. Let me know what you drink, I think I owe you something for a storage fee.

C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
I am not sure if we have plans that weekend or not. The weekends are filling up fast! I'll post when I find out for sure.

Steve Help Support MS research 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector 2002 Explorer Limited Former cars '98 T-Red SVT and 2000 Silver Frost SVT
C
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
C
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:

I'm still around guys. I was away in Rhode Island for the weekend camping and chilling at the beach with the g/f. Got back Monday afternoon and was beat. I'm was at training for work all day Tuesday and today. I was at my friends g/fs house last night getting drunk. So yeah, I've been busy.

I just need to double check my schedule for that weekend and Sandra's schedule too. I'll know soon hopefully.

Tony 1998 SVT Contour (B/MB) #542 3L 1998 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1266 parts car 2000 SVT Contour (SF/MB) #1533 3L swap to begin!
G
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
G
Originally posted by SVT4STD:

I just need to double check my schedule for that weekend and Sandra's schedule too. I'll know soon hopefully.

sweet! she might actually come this time!!!

Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard