Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#1576961 05/23/06 10:05 PM
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Its about a month away and I was curious as to who's going to show up for this. Last year I couldn't make it due to work, but this year we don't have that stupid scedule, so I wanna make it this year! The Downriver Cruize is my favorite cruize of the year, hands down. I know we've got some locals down there, so the parking spots can get started early and often. So, can we hear from everyone on this

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
If i'm in town i will most likely be there pissing off all the old timers with my "ricer"

Or was it a Eurotrash speedster or some nonsense in indiana???

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I believe it was all bling blingy, somehow that can be done with black wheels

If able i will attend

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by SVT Barge in 07:
If i'm in town i will most likely be there pissing off all the old timers with my "ricer"

Or was it a Eurotrash speedster or some nonsense in indiana???

Barge, the correct verbatim term for your car was "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift"
I [censored] you not, everytime she pointed at your car thats what she said

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
K
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
K
Did anyone get a pic of this tool so we can put her in the "Hall of Shame"

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
A
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
A
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Its about a month away and I was curious as to who's going to show up for this. Last year I couldn't make it due to work, but this year we don't have that stupid scedule, so I wanna make it this year! The Downriver Cruize is my favorite cruize of the year, hands down. I know we've got some locals down there, so the parking spots can get started early and often. So, can we hear from everyone on this

I might be interested in showing up... my first meet ever was Downriver cruise 2 years ago, nothing like sun burn and the smell of high octane fuel in the air... sounds like fun

98 Corolla LE 1.8L DOHC 1ZZFE TEIN H.Tech Springs Tokico HP series Struts Short ram air intake Tsudo Axel Back Exhaust ... if a jelly fish stung me.. would you pee on the wound?
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Did anyone get a pic of this tool so we can put her in the "Hall of Shame"

I'm sure you can catch her and her ratty @$$ husband at Hall's most every Saturday night. They think they own the place being that they own "classic muscle cars". I was very tempted to sock Mr. Mullet right in the noggin, but I didn't want to get his mullet lice on me.

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
I'll bet they're savin up for that double wide, or maybe new wheels for the house.

~Alex Ex- SVT Driver627 MUST SELL!!!LOCAL: Pre-98 MOLDED trunk Polk db speakers Corolla parts LED Underbody Kit PM 2000 Green CSVT gone on 2/17/06 2001 Toyota Corolla (SHE RUNS!!!) 1989 Mustang LX 5.0
B
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
B
Someone instruct me of this downriver cruise

98.5 T. Red Contour SVT Lowered on FSVT's http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154233
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
I wish I could go, but that is the weekend of my bachleors party!

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard