Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by blu_fuz:

p.s. I can bash whoever whenever!

you sure can. and i can come in here and tell you how stupid and crappy it is to bash a cop for doing his job.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
B
blu_fuz Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
word

EGPLNT:MY 95' SE MTX SVT *200,000 MILE CLUB* 6/06/06 - 201,000 MILES
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
word

He's just grumpy because you went to SZ and won an award while he sat at home watching his car drip gas in the driveway.

04 Subaru WRX "Eurosport bling bling fast and furious tokyo drift" "They have diarrhea of the mouth, and constipation of thought"
R
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by Jager-bud120:
Originally posted by MxRacer:
I have only had the tint for 4 damn years, a$$ cop [censored]. UGH!!!!!!!!

how dare he do his job and enforce the law!!!

quit your crying. don't like getting busted? don't break the law.

Quit being a douch and let someone vent......

vent about what? getting caught breaking the law? cry me a river. not to mention cop bashing.

p.s. I can bash whoever whenever! Not one time in my life has a cop HELPED me, but ohh they line up when they can hit someone with a citation!

If it was a matter of breaking the law then all people who drive 67 in a 65 zone should get a ticket, right? NO, because they have a 5-9 mph over warning rule and a 9+mph ticket rule. Which in theory means they should have a rule like this:
35% tint rear, but will allow as dark as 20% depending on how good of a mood I am in.
50% tint front, but will allow as dark as 35% depending on how good of a mood I am in.

that's why all the venting is going on here MXRACER because you can't say stuff like that to the police. Obvously they would give out more tickets because they are already in a pissy mood and you just pissed them off more by speaking your mind. stay out of this thread, you have said enough.

Amen!!!
Cops are douchbags!!!

1997 Ford Contour SE Car's D.O.B. 2-15-1997 from Ford-KC Plant Black Lighting http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2389976
A
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
A
ur a douchebag.

M
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
M
I got a ticket from a state patroll.. thats why i couldnt go to SZ becuse i need the money to pay it.. He harrassed me about my exhaust but not for my tint.. then again it was 5AM on the interstate.. oh well i was stupid and broke the law.. i cant really b*tch and moan about it..

but having tint for 4 years and finally getting busted for it.. thats a little odd..

Mark 1998 T-Red SVT -Needs more Go 1999 Light Prairie Tan, Se Zetec www.cardomain.com/id/tour4reak
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  hetfield_dup1, Loco4G63 

Link Copied to Clipboard