Print Thread
#1573196 05/18/06 12:41 AM
K
Korfu Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Ok so the for the past 3 months my sisters husband has been cheating on him, mind you she is going to have a baby in 15 weeks. Its just getting so rediculous now that she has finally signed the papers to get seperation. She is getting a restraining order becaues he has threatened to throw her off the porch (second floor) and cause her physical harm.... Today is just the pinacle of everything. Im sorry to rant here i just need an out....

Im so sick of every [censored] day having to deal with some thing else this douche bag does to my sister. His phone calls and even the things he says.

Now i have to go call the Sherrif cause he has locked her out of their house. And i htink im going to spend all night there packing all her stuff. The best part, he is accusing me (who has been away at college since september) of stealing something from him.

Brett The man thinks its best for everyones safty if i dont drive for 6 months '95 Moonlight Blue Contour (ITS ALIVE AGAIN!) MODS: Knauberized,Reverse Indiglo Gauges,LED's,AEM Intake,Rust holes for more power!
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Korfu:

Im so sick of every [censored] day having to deal with some thing else this douche bag does to my sister. His phone calls and even the things he says.

any why haven't you rubbed his face across the curb yet??

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
I'm sorry to hear this. I hope everything works out for your sister.

Remain calm Brett, no need to get yourself in trouble.

Call the PD and let them handle it.

Once she gets the PFA (restraining order) make sure she uses it! She needs to call the cops EVERY time he breaks the PFA rules. Make sure she includes her place of employement in the order too!
If he has any weapons make sure she lets the PD know this.

Keep us posted. Be safe!

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Brett, Listen to Christine. She's right, try to stay out of it, at least as much as you can. I'm sorry for your sister, but at least the a$$hole is out of her life. Stay safe, both of you.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
if it does get out of hand let me know if you want me to bring the muscle no but seriously

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever."-Aristophanes. --93 pgt,headers,intake,borla=14.9 1/4mile
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Did your sister get out safely?
I hope everything is OK.

Link Copied to Clipboard