Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
Wondering if anyone would be interested in me making/getting some made.Don't know what price would be yet but it would be less than ford is charging.Also I would need some one with a certificate to send it to me so I could get a match of paper style and see it there is any water marks/raised seals or writing on it.If someone has one they would like to donate(maybe from a car that has been totaled)if not if some one would let me borrow one it would not be damaged.If I can not get on then I would need a few hi res pictures and very detailed description,then go from there.If I could not get the paper matched I would get them close enough to frame it and not notice a difference.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
not to bash the idea but wouldn't coping a certificate in that detail be copyright infringement

also to help you out some come with signatures of the current SVT staff while some have reported getting ones that are signed by the staff at the timet he car was made

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
If they put the copyright symbol on the certificate and I MADE a profit off of the sell of them then yes it would be.I just want to do it mainly because I think its stupid to charge the price they are.Only reason I am going to charge for them is to buy the paper and ink.Only thing I will get out of this will be a certificate(Put off getting mine and now I'm not going to pay to get one)and I dont want to buy a ream of paper for just one,nor have I seen one close enough to know what they look like to be able to make my own.

I think the Singnatures are put on the Certificate when they are printed so the most recent signature would be the one one all the newer ones.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
sorry but.. a certificate of authenticity is not interesting if its fake....
just my opinion
but still its a good intention

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE
G
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
G
True but some people still want them for garages or for shows.

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
yea youre right..i have mine in a frame for my room and for show

1998.5 Toreador Red/Midnight Blue Contour SVT - #5912/6535 - DOB - 05/11/1998 - RU-3530/CTA Intake Pipe MSDS Heaser/Y-Pipe Magnaflow #10435 9mm Ford racing SPEC Stage one/Spec Alum. Flywheel HERE
T
I have no life
I have no life
T
This thread gets huge WTF.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
Originally posted by SVT3Rivieres:
sorry but.. a certificate of authenticity is not interesting if its fake....
just my opinion
but still its a good intention

It's an interesting idea, but I'm with SVT3Rivieres, the whole point of the certificate is to certify that the car is an SVT.

Would you make one up for me? I would like a really low build number, but you choose. I suppose # 1 would be a little obvious. How about 13? Oh wait, I don't have an SVT, just a lowly V6.

MUST SELL - ECM computer new for a 98 V6 mtx + pats Now trolling in a Red Nissan 4 x 4
C
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
C
although its not authentic its not a bad idea. i feel its kind of like having a extra set of floor mats. i own the svt set but dont use them. same goes for the certificate, i have the original but would rather display the copy. just my two cents.

2000 CSVT Tropic Green #1090
T
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by cinder:
although its not authentic its not a bad idea. i feel its kind of like having a extra set of floor mats. i own the svt set but dont use them. same goes for the certificate, i have the original but would rather display the copy. just my two cents.

Then go photocopy the original and display the copy.. what a concept...

99 TRed Contour SVT # 1853 out of 2760 230.2 WHP @ 6500 237.0 WTR @ 2250
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by RawBurt:
I'll be keeping it to myself, until the time comes. It'll be hard to find.

much like your weiner.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard