Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cuda06 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Its a long trip and it starts tomorrow morning. Will there be any others from this region at SZ06?

99 csvt 68 cuda fastback 340 00 gp gtp (wife) 01 gs500
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I wouldn't think anyone else is going since we can't even get people to a local meet! Quite frankly I was shocked to see anyone from SC was going.

Have fun and make sure you give us an update when you get back! Good luck with the drive!

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
C
cuda06 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
I will definitly have a full update and would love to make it to a regional meet sometime if one can be arranged within a reasonable weekend distance for me. The one that is currently attempting to come to life would be right when I get back into town and would be just a little far to go for a weekend.

E
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
E
I had loosely planned on going, but that fell through. Hopefully next year

2000 SVT Contour - Silver # 1675/2150 For Sale195/55/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks on Steelies <10k miles - $300 PM me for more info
W
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
W
Originally posted by cuda06:
Its a long trip and it starts tomorrow morning. Will there be any others from this region at SZ06?

Have a safe trip! Have fun! I was also kinda surprised someone from this region was going. Be sure to represent SC well!

I went to SZ back in '04. It was fun, but there's no way I'd make the trip again by myself. We were supposed to have a caravan from OK, but everyone else backed out at the last minute.

Roger - "Old Guy" "Every car is a sports car sometime." 1999 White SE Sport V6 MTX 2005 Toyota Sienna - 8 passenger
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
man you long distance folks are putting us to shame!

have a safe trip. See you there!

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
C
cuda06 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Well, Michigan makes it that much further for me for next year but I'll see what I can do. I agree with the fact of not doing it by yourself, that would be insane. If I hadnt set up vacation around it there is no way that I would have been able to do it. I did have fun though and wouldnt mind going again.

F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

I had no idea you were you until someone told me later.
Sorry I didn't come introduce myself and say hi.
I thought you were customers of Jim Bailey's when I saw you and your family at the show and shine.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
Ya got pics to post w/ us poor saps that couldn't make it? I'd really like to go next year, so maybe we can get a caravan of sorts going.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
C
cuda06 Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
C
Unfortunatly I have absolutly no pics because of a rush to get out the door on my part. We stayed in Elkhart and I did not realize that I left the camera on the chair until we were about 10 miles from Fort Wayne. We nearly turned around to get it but that would have been almost another 3 hours of driving before getting back. I even remembered the extra batteries but not the camera. So, I will just have to bum pics off the others that were there.

Also, if others from the area are interested in the trip for next year that would sure help for me to justify going the extra distance. Hopefully the csvt will go next year also instead of the gtp.

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard