Print Thread
#1572560 05/16/06 04:41 PM
A
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
A
Hi Guys,

Been around CEG for 7 years, but not real active on the boards. Got some great advice here, and enjoyed putting some mods on the 98 SVT, but its been totalled and I'm parting out. Have already sold the headers, and will be posting more stuff on the classifieds. Got a few items I'll list here because its best to sell them local. I will deliver anywhere in Metro Denver or make other arrangements.

Borbet 5 spoke wheels shod with Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's. Tires have about 3000 mile on them, at least 85% life. 215/ 45 R17. These are great max performance summer tires, rated no. 2 out of 21 category tires by Tire Rack (check out the reviews). Great in the wet, worthless in snow. Because of that, I'm throwing in a set of Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice 205/55 R16 snow tires, prolly 70% life. (no wheels, fit stock SVT wheels or equivalents.) The Borbets and GS-D3's were in storage, not on car in the accident. $ 500 obo delivered for all.

ATI rear subframe with HD sway brackets. Complete with "Stazi" sway bar and greasible urethane bushings. A great deal at $ 200 delivered.

Front and rear strut assemblies with Eiebach Sport springs/ Koni adjustables. Fronts include the aftermarket camber adjuster with custom HD plate. ( camber adj. is mandatory for this setup...I wore out a set of Bridgestones). Lowers about 1.25 " or so. Deal at $200 delivered

Complete set of midnight blue leather front and rear seats.
Driver's seat has normal wear for 35,000 mi.( put a Sparco in then, passenger and rears rarely sat in). Deal at $ 200 delivered.

Trunk lid T-red with all lenses/lights. All Doors. Make an offer.

Check the ads for other stuff, listed stuff here that is heavy/bulky and better to sell local. Will send pics upon request. If you need anything, just contact me and i'll let you know if I have it. The Tour had 78,000 mi on it (almost all long distance miles), always garaged, not my daily driver (have a truck for that), so parts are in great shape.

Thanks guys. PM me or contact direct at

allyncooper@yahoo.com

98 SVT T-Red. 17" Borbets w/GY Eagle F1 GS-D3's, Koni/Eibach setup, urethane suspension bushings. Aussie Bar. Battery in trunk, open K&N Filter. B&M Shifter. Gauge pod w/ volts, oil pressure, oil temp. Sparco drivers seat, Schroth harness belt
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
PM'd you....

Keith P. Killed in action-4/27/06 '99 CSVT #2369/2760-7/28/99 New Recruit- 1998 EO CSVT # soon to come Black 106,xxx
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
Sent you a PM

Austin -officially a troll See it here Pro-Flow w/ optimizer STILL for sale

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard