#1572068 05/16/06 01:16 AM
H
Harrry Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
wtf is wrong with you guys!!!

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
#1572069 05/16/06 01:34 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
do you think they're actually going to respond to this thread??

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
#1572070 05/16/06 01:50 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
too bad the refs just made 2 absolutely terrible calls to give cleveland the game.

1. ball was on the rim and damon jones either touched the rim or the ball (both of which are illegal while the ball is above the cylinder) and shouldve resulted in goaltending.

2. calling the ball out of bounds off detroit on the scrum under the hoop when it was obvious mo evans touched it and then it went off the fingertips on BOTH HANDS of eric snow.

the pistons losing doesn't piss me off so much as the pistons losing due to the idiocy of the referees. this is a prime example of why the nba needs instant replay (at least in game changing situations in the last few minutes of a half.

AHHHHHHHHH!!

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
#1572071 05/16/06 02:05 AM
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
omg..u lost the game ..eric snow got foiuled ont he last play by evans, they didnt call..could have went either way, plenty of none calls for boths sides..its the playoffs, they dont call those fouls int he closing minutes with the game that close....PS... .hahah hahahah hahahah hahahah to Sheed GO CAVS!

Last edited by CrazyCarl; 05/16/06 02:05 AM.
#1572072 05/16/06 02:11 AM
H
Harrry Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
I think the calss made, where fair in this game.

Both sides got even amount of [censored] and good calls.

good game over all. Pistons just played [censored] bottom line.

#1572073 05/16/06 02:17 AM
S
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by CrazyCarl:
omg..u lost the game ..eric snow got foiuled ont he last play by evans, they didnt call..could have went either way, plenty of none calls for boths sides..its the playoffs, they dont call those fouls int he closing minutes with the game that close....PS... .hahah hahahah hahahah hahahah to Sheed GO CAVS!

stfu! they aren't going to call a touchy touch foul on evans just like they made a no call on the last play when rip went towards the basket against varajaoohhh my god my hair is gay. his feet weren't really set and they could have called a block or a charge. and it was a no call just as it should have been.

oh, by the way...neither of the things i brought up are fouls. when the ref misses a GOALTENDING call on a gamechanging play, that is what pissses me off. then they miss an out of bounds call on the very next possession. i have no problem with non-foul calls when it isn't blatant, but missing two game changing plays that are non-fouls pisses me off.

PS. hahah hahahah hahahah hahahah to YOU because you live in ohio

Jake 96 T-Red SE V6
#1572074 05/16/06 03:48 AM
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by snakous:

stfu! they aren't going to call a touchy touch foul on evans just like they made a no call on the last play when rip went towards the basket against varajaoohhh my god my hair is gay. his feet weren't really set and they could have called a block or a charge. and it was a no call just as it should have been.

oh, by the way...neither of the things i brought up are fouls. when the ref misses a GOALTENDING call on a gamechanging play, that is what pissses me off. then they miss an out of bounds call on the very next possession. i have no problem with non-foul calls when it isn't blatant, but missing two game changing plays that are non-fouls pisses me off.

I love these threads! And it really would suck to live in Ohio. I'm sorry for you.

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
#1572075 05/16/06 04:43 AM
H
Harrry Offline OP
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
H
Originally posted by JReebs96sport:
Originally posted by snakous:

I love these threads! And it really would suck to live in Ohio. I'm sorry for you.

Ouch, noobie had a good liner!!! @@DAMN

#1572076 05/16/06 04:49 AM
K
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
K
Last play was def a charge, his feet were completely set. Detroit shot 33% - thats the bottom line. And the out of bounds replay show it touches snow and then Detroits player hits it towards Lebron who does not touch the ball, I did not see the goaltending play, I can not see Snow getting above the rim though, he truely is a bad player who had a good game.

Previous Owner of 00 SVT Contour #1077/2150 95 Contour SE '01 3L
#1572077 05/16/06 05:32 AM
R
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
R
Originally posted by Rickson:

Ouch, noobie had a good liner!!! @@DAMN

When did you say you'll stop calling me a noobie!?!?

It's okay, I understand your just trying to feel superior.

Jeff

For Sale - 96 Tour Sport 2.5L MTX with SVT Exhaust, pre 98 trunklid with newer Contour Sport spoiler instead of lip spoiler, newer Contour sport rims. Newer paint job. Brand new floor mats. Rust Free! PM me for details and pics.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  WorldTour_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard