Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I'm going, going with a friend and we'll be camping out Sat. night as well.

Just wondering, how old is everyone? I'm 21

I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I'll be there too. Just me, but I'll be camping Sat. night as well. I'm 34.

Can someone familiar with the park suggest a good meeting spot?

Has anyone considered a route for the scenic drive? My thought was up through the Arbuckles, but that's just from glancing at a map.

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
T
tsSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I'm almost 21.There is a gas station just west of I-35 at exit 51 that would be a good place to meet.There are suposed to be some good roads near the park.I'm going to talk to my dad he said he knew of some good places to drive in the area.Cooking out was mentioned,what food should everyone bring?

2000 Silver SVT
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I'll probably bring some steaks, beer, maybe some potatos, some brauts. Ooohhh...hotwings too. If we're all camping in the same area, I've got a canopy for the picnic table. I assume there are charcoal grills at the campsites??

BrApple-its all in the way it is presented...but everythign on my resume is all me TexasRealtor-I hope you spelling improves on your resume. MxRacer-ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ironyville. population, texasrelator.
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I've never been to the area so I wouldn't know where to meet or anything.

If you need me to bring anything for the cookout, just let me know

T
tsSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I guess everyone can fend for themselves as far as food goes.They didn't have a grill at the site I was at,they had a fire pit though.I'm calling today to check on campsites.If worse comes to worse we there is a pizaa hut about 5 miles away.

2000 Silver SVT
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
No grills huh. Does anyone have a small charcoal grill they could bring? If not then I guess all the food I bring will be cold-cuts and stuff I can cook on a stick. Pizza always works for me though.

T
tsSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
I called the park today,and campsites are first come, first serve.It will be pretty warm so hopefully there won't be TOO many people.IRingTwyce,how far of a drive is this for you?Turner Falls is about 50 miles north of the border on I-35.

2000 Silver SVT
I
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
I
I think I'm looking at a 3�½ hour drive each way. It's an hour north to Wichita Falls, then I'll head east until I hit I-35, then on to the park!

T
tsSVT Offline OP
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
T
You must really want to kick some life into SC.

2000 Silver SVT
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Eric L_dup1, louisw_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard