Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by m!key:
listen you sally homemakers, if you want to drag go get a mustang or something. if you want to run a road course, which what our cars are supposed to do , then that is something i would love to participate in. as a rule of thumb dont drag 4 door cars. lets do a roadcourse event. how cool would that be?

What if you enjoy both? It may not be the fastest in the 1/4...but it's still a good time. For the record i'ld be up for a road course challenge any day as well....

I like the annual W vs. E idea....sounds fun.

99 SE V6\5spd - 156 HP\157 TQ 15.166-90.84 Totaled 02/12/06 99 SVT # 1571 - 175 HP\153 TQ 14.999-91.88 Born 3/24/99 Reborn 3/18/06 Pietenpol Racing Technologies project vehicle 90 Festiva L 5spd, Blue(not for long), 103k
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
What about the rest of us?

Capitol CEG Classifieds Make an offer! 2005 GTO IBM - 337hp/336tq
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by m!key:
wow, good job using someone elses material. that is something i would expect from a mouth breathing mustang driver. oh wait.

too late for what? to run at a road course? i think road courses are open after the 22nd of may. call me crazy.

speaking of someone elses material, how's trapps car?

listen mikey, i know you're a smart guy, so i will try to take it easy on you. there's already a drag race "event" planned for SZ, is there not? you will notice this thread is in the "SZ" section. connecting any dots yet? i'll string it together for you. hector and i have been messing with each other about each others car and who's would be faster at SZ for a while now. steeda decided to take it a step further and make it into a EGL v. WGL thing.

i don't think you're going to be renting any road courses with two weeks notice... hence the "too late" comment. again, we're discussing this in the SZ forum.

again, you're invited to particiapate. otherwise, i'm not sure why you're pissing in our cheerios?

so please, remove sand from vagina before posting.

pete... you'll have to talk to our sanctioning body (aka deceptidork) since it was his idea. i'm sure you can fill in somewhere on either side if theres a spot that needs filling.

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
This is a great idea, we need to get a trophy made!

Alex '99 SVT Contour -=|WANTED: Vortech, working or not |=-
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:

Beer >>> Trophies

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by SQLSVT:

Beer >>> Trophies

beer from a trophy?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Originally posted by MxRacer:
Originally posted by SQLSVT:

Beer >>> Trophies

beer from a trophy?

Yeah...That would work!...Drinking the Who from a trophy

"Sound Quality Loud" SVT 1998.5 Silver CSVT
K
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
K
My drag racing skills are up to the highest bidder

"THEE" Roger R USMondeo@aol.com 2005 Crossfire Limited coupe' -FOR SALE @buyout price & I'll... -throw in my 93' Regal as winter car *Dragon Run 06'...Oct 12-15th* Puur-fection Auto Detailing Complete packages from $140.00
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by MxRacer:
i am afraid to race on a road course and i want to make love to pudmunkie

if i were you i too would be afraid to race your mustang against contours. even though you have superior horsepower, which isnt that hard to do over a contour, you would be badly outmatched on a road course. i can see why the 1/4 mile makes you salavate. it is the only chance you have.

you are still coming to SZ? no mustang friends yet?

Oo (xxx)oO o xxxxxxxx o
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
i'd race but ive only got a zetec. if someone else has a zetec that would like to go im up for one.

btw: i know the location says Ky but im in chicago right now.

97 contour gl mtx front & rear upper strut tower braces 19mm bat sway bar Koni struts w/GC knockoffs
Page 4 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard