Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
like title says, does anyone know of a good alignment shop in the Enfield/Windsor/Springfield area? need to get an aalignment done and the place I normally go to is now 2 hours from me

also if anyone has a suggestion on a place to service A/C i would appreciate that also.

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

Daigles in springfield. Top notch shop, I used them exclusively when I lived back home and my parents have used them for over 15yrs. They do cars, big trucks etc. here is a link to thier website for more info, you can't go wrong here.

http://www.daiglesauto.com

hope this helps .

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
15 years, now that is a recamendation ... yeah the place I was going "near" home my father has been going to for years, and they work with many high end cars because of the area, the alignment they did after the BAT kit was installed was oh so great, iirc they ran a total of 1/16th toe in and the car tracked perfectly and had a great solid feel unlike my mystique ...

plus I want the alignment brought back to exactly what I had

thanks for the info

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
J
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
J
Whats going on with AC. Mine would just cycle on and off (compressor clutch) and not get cold... So I used the self recharge kit and has been working fine.

JD a.k.a Fingers "Don't Panic" '98 Contour GL 2.0L VCT ATX 88k '98 Contour LX 2.5L MTX 120k Street racing can kill just less of a chance with a 2.0
B
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Originally posted by jd28:
Whats going on with AC. Mine would just cycle on and off (compressor clutch) and not get cold... So I used the self recharge kit and has been working fine.

well I have a major leak now, filled the system and three days later it doesn't work again, or it just cycles.

the other year I topped the system off, and this spring when I turned it on the compressor didn't kick in, the system was completely empty. Anyway I put about 16 oz of R-134A into it with 6 oz of die and sealer and it was great for two days then nothing again.

my mystique on the other hand i think is still cold, maybe not as much as before ...

I looked and didn't find any of the die, or at least not wheer I could see the A/C lines

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard