Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
B
Hard-core CEG\'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG\'er
B
I got this e-mail from Carlisle Productions . They're having a highlights show from their '05 season (like the had last year for the '04 season) . Look for it !

Quote:

Cars At Carlisle, two one-hour television specials featuring highlights of the 2005 Carlisle Events show season, will premiere on the
SPEED channel on Wednesday, May 10th at 8pm
and Wednesday May 17th at 8pm.

Carlisle Events CEO John Detrick is pleased with this yearââ?¬â?¢s production. "Carlisle Events has put together a pair of great shows that illustrate what occurs during a Carlisle Events season. The programming is professionally produced and provides the viewer an exciting look at our shows. Our production company, JPL Productions, did a first-class, professional job helping us tell the Carlisle Events story. Iââ?¬â?¢m very pleased about our partnership with SPEED. SPEED is the leading network for car, truck and motorcycle enthusiasts. We look forward to the exposure our events will receive on SPEED." "Itââ?¬â?¢s the next best thing to being here," said Detrick. "Viewers will be able to see the excitement that emanates from each of our shows. They will see the pleasure and awe on the faces of visitors upon seeing their dream cars, trucks or motorcycles. The audience will also experience the many celebrities that attend Carlisle...guests like Dave Perewitz, famed motorcycle designer, racing legend Butch Leal, Corvette Chief Engineer Dave Hill and Tom Hoover, Godfather of the Hemi engine. Theyââ?¬â?¢ll see the thrilling Starboyz as they perform their amazing motorcycle stunts, and laugh at Chef Biker Billy, as he prepares another ââ?¬Ë?famous biker dish.ââ?¬â?¢ Cars at Carlisle is an entertaining, accurate and well-thought-out snapshot of our 2005 Carlisle season."

SPEED Vice President of Programming, Robert Ecker, commented, "We were quite pleased by both the quality of the program produced in 2005 and by its performance on the network. This year�s programs promise to improve upon that first success and to provide SPEED viewers with an even richer appreciation for the Carlisle experience."

Don't forget - the premiere of Cars At Carlisle is Wednesday, May 10th at 8pm on SPEED. Part Two will air the following week, Wednesday May 17th at 8pm.

** EDIT **
Damn you , Christine for posting this already in the "general" forum !! I guess I should've looked there first . Yea well ... this one's for da locals !

~~~~~~~ Phil Black & Tan 2000 SVT Contour #2137 of 2150 35,000 miles & counting !
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Ooops, sorry.

I hope they show more of the Contours this time, not just a glimps of some of them.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
It looks like the Ford part will be on next week.
They said bikes, Chrysler, trucks and GM would be shown tonight. Figures.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Yeah, i was pissed about that. I skipped out on fishing to watch it. oh well....

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
Don't make any plans for next Wed.
It better be on then.

L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
OK, tonight is the night, the other half of the Cars at Carlisle show. Tune into SPEED at 8!

G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
If any one can tape it for me, I'd be soooooo appreciative. I don't get Speedchannel.

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
L
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
L
You missed nothing Scott.
We got ripped off this year, not even a glimpse of the tours.

P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
Nothing...
and nothing for modified madness either.
They showed the car right across from me at that show though. ugly ass blue and orange stealth.

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
G
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
G
Boooooooo to Speedvision!
Haters!

Scott Mabe I WILL be Phil. 1999 Contour SVT, Tropic Green BAT kit, K&N RU-3530+MAF, Magnecore 8.5mm, some audio goodies, Hightowers, Knauberized, tatoo by Parkedcar.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard