Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
I have no life
OP Offline
I have no life
T
piece. I have been looking all over! My gears are fine but the thin black plastic motor cover is cracked up. I'm trying to epoxy it but I think it's just too broken to hold. Any get a motor for the gears and have the rest of the motor? Pole might have one but thinks he threw it out. Always keep parts because you never know. I have pitched stuff I wished I didn't.

Got this response from Webasto:

Todd - I have forwarded your request to our Aftermarket division to see if they can help you out. This particular roof was produced in Germany. If they are unable to help, I will forward your request there.

Sincerely,

Jaime Rougeau
Quality Coordinator / Tech Support
Webasto Roof Systems, Inc

---------
Asked them if I could just get the cover because I've ordered roof parts for my SHO from them.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
does epaxy work as good as epoxy?

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
M
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
M
Originally posted by ElKy:
does epaxy work as good as epoxy?

that whole paragraph is incoherent. did toddles have a liquid lunch?

02 Mustang GT... Tuned by Nelsons. Low 12's, anyone? .....______ ___|______\_____ |/-\_________/-\_| .\_/...............\_/
T
I have no life
OP Offline
I have no life
T
Yes it does. Needs to be capitalized too. That's how they spell it in the NE.

-'96 SE MTX 3L -'98 SVT 1,173 of 6,535 -'05 Mazda 6s, loaded, g/f's ride -Need a 96-00 manual on CD? PM or email me

Link Copied to Clipboard