Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Dezert Focus is having a G2G at the Rural and Broadway Sonic this friday, this is from the thread on Dezert Focus:

Let�s wish chewie well, see Roch�s new ride, BS and chill like we do at a G2G at the Tempe Sonic off of Broadway and Rural. It�ll be next Friday May 12th, a week from today at 9:00PM. I will be pimping this thing big and it�ll be posted on the other boards. I swear I�ll take pics. this time. I might even have a 8 megapixel digital on me with a 1G memory card. Who's in?

The post can be viewed by those capable at:

http://forums.focaljet.com/team-focaljet-dezert-focus/511017-sonic-g2g-may-12th.html

Everyone is welcome!

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
M
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
M
Looks like I'll be there

morbid 2000 Contour SVT (black)
R
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
R
Alright! I may be able to talk Nathan into bringing his Contour too, what about MVR and LightingGod (Focaljetter but has an SVTC) ? Not sure when we'll have another event and once it get real hot......well you know.....

In:
Kona
tp
ee
Robert (if the DDJ gets it's rad and oil cooler in time)
Nathan
Roch
Greg
Jack (making new decals)
Pronigious
Tim (the ZX2 needs to be up for it or will ride with Joshua)
Travis
Chris
morbid
Bobby
Mike

Iffy
troy (gonna try)-I'll IM you
Aaron (needs to get over sickness)-you know we haven't seen the Green Machine yet
Chip (excuses)-I'll IM you
Nick (who knows really) might be there might not
Tony-get your butt out there and bring Koby with you

Dezert Focus Member and Fan of all Euro-Fords. Once driven to the Darkside, there's no turning back.
A
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
A
If I'm not mistaken, MVR said a couple weeks ago he was moving back to Connecticut.

Arizona NECO Member, Website Admin Welcoming both Cougar and Contour owners from Arizona! 1999 Mercury Cougar V6 MTX Injen short-ram, Z3 fenders, Kaminari style hood 15.577 @ 86.978mph

Moderated by  Keyser Soze 

Link Copied to Clipboard